£400.78 inc. vat
£333.98 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
APC AP7853 Rack PDU Metered 0U, 32A, 230V, (20) C13 & (4) C19
- For UPS advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Power distribution strip ( rack-mountable )
- AC 230 V
- 24 Output Connector(s)
Mfr part code: AP7853
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
APC AP7853 Rack PDU Metered 0U, 32A, 230V, (20) C13 & (4) C19 Product Description
Toolless Rack Mounting Capabilities
Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into APC NetShelter Enclosure, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure.
Vertical Mounting Capabilities
Easily mounts vertically in racks or enclosures and occupies zero U of valuable rack space, which allows more equipment in the rack. Units that mount vertically are optimized to fit in a NetShelter enclosures.
Resettable circuit breakers
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Remote Management Capabilities
Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
Local Current Monitoring Display
The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip. (Available on designated SKUs only)
Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems. (Note: Only available on units with the current monitoring capabilities. Please see SKU specifications for availability)
Load indicator LED
Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds. Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits.
Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert
An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network Flash Upgradeable Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements. Eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released. (Note: Networked units only)
Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
Single input power source
Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
Wide range of input and output connections
Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
- Nominal Output Voltage - 230V
- Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase - 32A
- Output Connections - (20) IEC 320 C13 / (4) IEC 320 C19
- Overload Protection - Yes
- Nominal Input Voltage - 200V, 208V, 230V
- Input Frequency - 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections - IEC 309 32A 2P+E
- Cord Length - 3.05 meters
- Number of Power Cords - 1
- Maximum Input Current per phase - 32A
- Load Capacity - 7360A
- Net Weight - 5.68 KG
- Maximum Height - 1619.00 mm
- Maximum Width - 56.00 mm
- Maximum Depth - 44.00 mm
- Shipping Weight - 6.59 KG
- Shipping Height - 2134.00 mm
- Shipping Width - 152.00 mm
- Shipping Depth - 127.00 mm
- Color - Black
- Operating Environment - 0 - 45 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity - 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation - 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature - -25 - 65 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity - 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation - 0-15000 meters
- Regulatory Approvals - CE, VDE
- Standard Warranty - 2 years repair or replace
- RoHS - Compliant
- REACH - REACH: Contains No SVHCs
Sustainable Offer Status
Includes: Installation guide, Rack Mounting brackets, Toolless Mounting Kit
|Device Type||Power distribution strip - rack-mountable|
|Height (Rack Units)||0U|
|Cord Length||3.1 m||
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz ± 10%|
|Input Connector(s)||1 x power IEC 309|
|Input Connectors||1 x power IEC 60309|
|Power Output Connectors Details||4 x power IEC 60320 C19 ¦ 20 x power IEC 60320 C13|
|Input Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Input Voltage Margin||± 10%|
|Output Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Max Electric Current||32 A||
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, Telnet, HTTP||
|Cables Included||1 x power cable - integrated - 3.1 m|
|Compliant Standards||EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, VDE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, CISPR 22||
|Min Operating Temperature||-5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 95%||
Dimensions & Weight
|Designed For||P/N: AR3100|
APC AP7853 Rack PDU Metered 0U, 32A, 230V, (20) C13 & (4) C19 Ask an owner
APC AP7853 Rack PDU Metered 0U, 32A, 230V, (20) C13 & (4) C19 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.