Dirt Rally™ and AMD technologies fuel the ultimate off-road racing experience.
With an AMD FX processor and Radeon™ R9 Series graphics, racing fans will feel every inch of the road. Can you remain in control as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing a single crash could be the end?
Racing is brought to new levels of immersive reality in Dirt Rally™. The future of DiRT starts here.
AMD brings speed and expertise to the track - Dirt Rally™ gets real with advanced features like Forward+ Lighting, Contact Hardening Shadows, HDAO+ and amazing GPU Particle Effects - as well as support for AMD Eyefinity and AMD CrossFire™ technologies.
AMD's FX-8000 Series processor ignites one of the most advanced gaming experiences available with up to eight unlocked cores of PC power and lower wattage options.
Radeon™ graphics get your heart racing with AMD's Eyefinity, CrossFire™, and AMD FreeSync™ technologies.
Blast through the dirt on a 4K panel or with virtual super resolution.
Leave HD in the dust when you play larger than life with multiple monitors.
No matter how rough the track your monitor stays stutter-free.
Shop Now ▸
1. AMD's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware.
2. AMD CrossFire™ technology requires an AMD CrossFire Ready motherboard and may require a specialised power supply and AMD CrossFire Bridge Interconnect. Check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
3. FreeSynce is an AMD technology designed to reduce or eliminate screen tears in games and videos by allowing the monitor's refresh rate to be controlled by and synchronized to the graphics card. Requires DisplayPort 1.2a compliant monitors that support DisplayPort Adaptive-Sync and an enabled AMD Radeon™ R7 Series or R9 Series graphics card with forthcoming FreeSync-enabled driver. Support for the use with multiple monitors planned. Confirm supported technologies with system manufacturer before purchase.
4. Requires 4K display and content. Supported resolution varies by GPU model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase.
5. AMD Eyefinity technology supports multiple monitors on an enabled graphics card. Supported display quantity, type and resolution vary by model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase. To enable more than three displays or multiple displays from a single output, additional hardware such as DisplayPort™ ready monitors or DisplayPort 1.2 MST-enabled hubs may be required. A maximum of two active adapters is recommended for consumer systems. See www.amd.com/eyefinitityfaq for full details.
© 2015 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters", "Ego", the Codemasters logo and "Dirt" are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. "Dirt Rally" and "RaceNet" are trademarks of Codemasters. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed and published by Codemasters.
This game is NOT licensed by or associated with the FIA or any related company. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited.
© 2015 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD arrow logo, Crossfire, FreeSync, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other products names are for reference only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. PID#155392-G