Enhance your IT team with premium hardware and software support proficiency. As the first line of engagement for employees, your IT staff faces a range of challenges that can make meeting internal initiatives difficult, where strategic projects become neglected. The last thing you need is to spend valuable time repeating basic troubleshooting. Simply put, you need to be able to efficiently, and seamlessly resolve technical issues.
Multiply your impact with a team of more than 30,000 technical experts supporting more than 100 countries.
Augment your team with an extension of experts, and simplify your support through a single point of accountability. Keeping your customers satisfied and freeing your time to focus on the bigger picture is possible with Dell ProSupport.
Conquer complexity Turn your IT into a strategic lever for growth and innovation. Without the right resources and support, it is hard to get in front of IT problems.
- Simplify points of contact whether you have Dell hardware or mixed vendors. Single point of accountability and access to highly trained experts are available by phone 24x7x365, or onsite
- Choose flexible on-site service options to effectively support one office or hundreds around the world
- Partner with extended experts and address your support needs from end-user PCs to complex data centers with 3rd party collaborative assistance of hardware and software incidents
- Securely manage incident and environment troubleshooting via Global Command Centers, support forums, and portals for incident management and self-dispatched parts and labor
Focused efficiency through a tailored approach Choose the speed of response best suited for your users and IT environment.*
For more details please contact our Solutions Team…
01430 433671 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next Business Day onsite parts and/or labor dispatch
- 4 or 8hr onsite parts and/or labor dispatch:
- Self-identify severity levels 2 and 3, for escalated incidents
- Receive a per incident point of contact for escalation management
- 2, 4, or 8hr Mission Critical onsite parts and/or labor dispatch:
- Self-identify severity level 1 for simultaneous parts and labor dispatch
- Receive a single designated point of contact for issue management and escalations.
Get More Out Of Technology From Day One
Dell’s ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps customers get more out of technology starting on day one. Dell experts and partners lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations.
Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps customers achieve their business outcomes today and tomorrow.
- Planning time by up to 75%1
- Administrator effort by up to 91%1
1 Source: Based on “Deploying New Dell Solutions with Dell Deployment Services”, a Principled Technologies Test Report commissioned by Dell, August 2015.
2 Source: IDC White Paper, sponsored by Dell, Deployment of Servers, Storage & Networking, August 2015
Availability varies by country. © 2015 Dell Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Specifications are correct at date of publication but are subject to availability or change without notice at any time. Dell and its affiliates cannot be responsible for errors or omissions in typography or photography. Dell’s Terms and Conditions of Sales and Service apply and are available on request. Dell service offerings do not affect consumer’s statutory rights. September 2015 | Dell-ProDeploy-seatdrop-card | Rev. 1.0.