Other Help Topics
Welcome to our Help pages.
If you are experiencing problems with your account login details then you will need to do one of the following
- Check the "Welcome to Ebuyer" confirmation email you received when you registered with Ebuyer.
- Use the Ebuyer Login Assistant to reset your password (you must supply the email address or login name used when registering with Ebuyer).
- Use the forgot password link to reset your password (you must supply the email address used when registering with Ebuyer).
- You must supply the email address used when registering with Ebuyer.
- All the details required to login are case-sensitive (check against the registration confirmation email)
- Ensure that your email address and password and entered exactly as when you created your account.
- There must also not be any whitespace before (or after) the email address or password. Use the delete/backspace keys to avoid this -especially if you are cutting/pasting details.
- If you are accessing the site via a firewall, check any settings, as a firewall may prevent you from logging into the site. This includes using the Internet Firewall Connection, if using Windows XP.
- If viewing the site over a network, check with your network administrator regarding any possible restrictions.
- Check settings for software firewalls you may be using, such as Zone Alarm or Norton Internet Security.
- If you are using Favourites / Bookmarks to get to our site, try going to our site http://www.ebuyer.com or http://www.ebuyer.co.uk