HP's most affordable standalone printer for small studios
HP Designjet T120 24" ePrinter
- Advice? email: email@example.com
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Memory: 256 MB
- Media sizes supported: Input tray: A4, A3; manual feed: A2, A1
- Interfaces(standard): Fast Ethernet (100Base-T),
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, WiFi
- Stand not included
The new HP Designjet T120 ePrinter allow you to take your ideas further. With HP Designjet ePrint & Share you can use your smartphone or tablet to access, view and print from virtually anywhere. And with colour touchscreens, true print previews and convenient web-connectivity, large format printing has never been easier and more afordable. So now there's no limit to what you can achieve.
The HP Designjet T120 ePrinter is ideal for entry-level large-format printer customers: AEC students, professionals and freelancers; construction offices and universities, who need an affordable, easy-to-use, web-connected printer for CAD drawings.
- Web connectivity and Wi-Fi certifcation.
- Up to 24-inch (610-mm) wide.
- Built-in tray, front roll and single sheet.
- Stand available as an accessory.
- 70 sec/page on A1/D, 40 A1/D prints per hour.
- Print resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- 256MB RAM.
- 4 new Original HP inks and long-life printhead.
- HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows®.
- Basic security features from embedded Web-server.
- Colour touchscreen with animations.
- True print preview from the driver.
- Email projects to your printer and print.
- HP Designjet ePrint & Share.