- HP Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance for customers with applications requiring high random read IOPs performance.
- Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HP ProLiant servers and server storage platforms. They are generally available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices.
- These drives deliver higher performance, lower latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media. Plus they fit seamlessly into the existing HP server infrastructure.
- New 6G SATA SSDs for HP ProLiant Gen8 servers, delivering nearly 3x better performance and 2x endurance improvement over previous SSD generations. Targeted for enterprise mainstream applications
- Entirely re-designed SFF and LFF hot plug carriers exclusively for HP ProLiant Gen8 servers, allowing for 50% more drives in a 2U server and more slots for memory in blades
- Intuitively designed drive activity and status LED for easier drive management and a Do Not Remove indicator to prevent logical drive failures due to accidental or premature removal of a drive
A Wide Range of High Performance Solid State Enterprise Workload Solutions
- 6G SAS NAND flash hot plug solutions for enterprise performance (unrestricted reads/writes) workloads. Delivers the highest performance with the best endurance. Great behind expanders for external storage solutions or direct attach internal to the sever.
- 6G SAS NAND flash hot plug solutions for enterprise mainstream environments with equal read/write workloads. Perfect for high random read workloads.
- 6G/3G SATA NAND flash hot plug and non-hot plug enterprise mainstream solutions for environments with equal read/write workloads. Perfect for direct attached storage solutions.
- HP Solid State drives can deliver over 60x the random read performance (mix 70/30 workload/400GB High Perf.) of 15K SAS hard drives. Do more with less as a single drive can provide more performance than several hard drives. TCO savings is measured in $/IOP/watt.
- Supported by HP SMARTSSD Wear Gauge™ reporting utility to help monitor wear usage.