Every new order or renewal of Microsoft licensing products will gain entry into a prize draw to win a HP Omni 10 Tablet with Windows 8.
Simplicity and Manageability
With a customizable platform and price advantages for volume purchasing, Open programs provide a simple, cost effective way to acquire the latest Microsoft technology.
Microsoft Open Programs offer the ability to add Online Services purchases to your agreement, so you can transition to the cloud at your own pace through your existing agreement.
Open Value is the recommended program if you have a small to midsize organization with five or more desktop PCs and want to simplify license management, manage software costs, and get better control over your investment. It also includes Software Assurance, providing access to valuable benefits such as training, deployment planning, software upgrades, and product support help you boost the productivity of your entire organization.
Open Value Subscription
Open Value Subscription provides the lowest up-front costs of the Open Program options with the flexibility to reduce the total licensing costs in years when the desktop PC count declines This option gives your organization the rights to run the software throughout your organization only during the term of the agreement with Microsoft. You also have the ability to add the single platform option to an Open Value Subscription agreement.
Open License is a good choice if you are a corporate, academic, charitable, or government organization that wants to pay as you go. You must have a minimum initial purchase of five software licenses for an Open License agreement, but you can acquire additional licensed products through Open License in any quantity at any time during the two-year agreement term.
For further information or advice on Windows Licensing, please contact: email@example.com or 0871 528 5071
Terms and conditions
- To enter this competition you must purchase or renew Microsoft Licensing from Ebuyer.com
- By entering into the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents, except for employees of Ebuyer (UK) Limited, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
- Prize draw is for one winner.
- The winner will be contacted via Email.
- The winner will receive one HP Omni 10 Tablet with Windows 8.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The promotion starts on 01st November 2014 and lasts until 30th November 2014.
- All entries must be received by 17.00pm on 30th November 2014 to be eligible.
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all valid entries received.
- The prize draw will take place within 28 days of the closing date and the winner will be notified within 30 days of the closing date. Should this message be returned as undeliverable for any reason or is not responded to within 30 days of notification, Ebuyer (UK) Limited reserves the right to disqualify that entry and select an alternative winner.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited accepts no liability for any loss of entries caused by a technical fault.
- By entering this promotion you give permission for Ebuyer (UK) Limited to post your first name initial, surname and hometown on our site should you win the promotion.
- The winners of the Prize may be required to participate in publicity.
- By entering this prize draw you are opting in to receive email newsletters from Ebuyer (UK) Limited informing you of offers, products or promotions we think you'll be interested in. You may unsubscribe to this email newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe link provided in the emails.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter this promotion.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by English law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.