Formed in 1981, Sage provides business software and services to more than 800,000 new, small and growing businesses.
Our range of business software and services is continually evolving as we constantly innovate to meet the needs of today's small businesses. The range includes software to manage finance, payroll and customer and supplier relationships.
If you like view the entire range of sage products please visit below or if you are after a specific product from sage please the navigation provided.
The Sage financial range is designed to help you manage your accounts, stock, customers and suppliers.
Sage payroll software is accredited by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and meets the latest legislation requirements for accurate calculations of tax and National Insurance.
It's easy to use and helps businesses pay the right people the right amount of money on the right day.
Solve all your customer relations management issues with this software from Sage. Sage's CRM solution lets you manage your business contacts as well as track and plan activities.
Manage your business easier with this range of Sage Finance products. These products are designed to help with a range of activities including your business accounts, your stock levels, customer databases, suppliers, overseas trading and tax returns.
Sage Instant Accounts 2012
Straightforward accounts software that's designed to help new and small businesses run efficiently. Sage Instant Accounts makes managing money, customers and suppliers as quick and easy as possible. Suitable for a single user, you can manage your accounts, tax, VAT and also access all business information in one place. Plus it comes with 45 days free award-winning telephone support to help get you up and running
- Manage business accounts and keep track of your cash flow
- Share your financial information electronically with your accountant
- Prepare quotes, invoices and Balance Sheet reports and calculate Profit & Loss
- Manage tax, VAT, including flat rate VAT, and submit returns online to HM Revenue & Customs
- Store and manage financial, product, customer and supplier information
- Automatically download your web store transactions into the software, using Sage Pay (additional charge applies)
- Includes 45 days free telephone support
Sage 50 Accounts
Market leading accounts software for more complex and growing businesses helps you manage finances, customers, suppliers, and VAT. You can also manage stock, project costing, produce sales and purchase orders as well as set up your business for foreign trading and
submit your VAT returns online to HMRC.
- Set up business accounts, prepare quotes, invoices, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports.
- Help save time with new flexible bank reconciliation feature and report function
- Secure and efficient online trading through web store and accounts integration
- Manage VAT, including new Flat Rate VAT feature, and calculate and submit returns online to HM Revenue & Customs Includes one year's SageCover Online support
Ensure your staff are paid the correct way and the correct amount with this range of software that meets HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) legislation requirements. Calculate tax and National Insurance easier and benefit from online HR advice.
Sage Instant Payroll Explore
Store your employee information, run your payroll, produce payslips and manage your payroll year end for up to 10 employees without any prior experience. Sage Instant Payroll Explore also includes legislative updates and expert technical support and business
advice services on hand whenever you need them. Services include email support, online HR advice and business news updates.
Sage 50 Payroll
Sage 50 Payroll is award-winning software, ideal for small and growing businesses that need to manage the payroll for more than 10 employees. It helps pay people quickly and accurately, automatically working out payments and deductions including tax,
National Insurance, pensions and sick pay.
Solve all your customer relations management issues with this software from Sage. Sage CRM lets you manage your business contacts as well as track and plan activities.
Sage ACT! Pro is the number one selling contact and customer management software. It's designed to help small and growing businesses manage customers and build strong, profitable relationships. It lets you track sales leads, monitor marketing campaigns and store customer information all in one place, helping you to do business more efficiently. Easy to set up and use, Sage ACT! Pro also integrates with other applications such as Microsoft Outlook, so you can link contacts and calendars.
- Helps manage your contact and customer information more effectively.
- Generate, track and close sales opportunities.
- Manage your marketing campaigns and performance.
- Organise and track meetings, tasks, documents and sales history.
- Get an overall view of your customers and sales with various reporting options.
- Works with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Gmail and Sage 50 Accounts.
- Includes 45 days free telephone support.