The great thing about Sage accounts software is that not only is it accurate, comprehensive and easy to use it is also extremely versatile. Suitable for the biggest enterprise or a sole trader, Sage accounting software is designed to track and control a company's accounts, cash flow and invoicing. And, of course, Sage takes all the worry out of making tax returns as everything is automatically generated by the software.
So, which Sage accounts package is best for your business?
Sage 50 Accounts
The premium accounting software for any business. Available in both Professional and Plus packages Sage 50 Accounts is a market leading software package that helps you manage your business.
Unlike other software Sage 50 Accounts is very intuitive and easy to use. You will be up and running in no time but, if you get stuck or hit a bump in the road, Sage after-sales support is excellent and will soon have you back on track.
So what can Sage 50 Accounts do for your business?
- Manage your finances and track cash flow
- Makes VAT returns easy
- Securely sends your VAT return to HMRC
- Create great looking invoices and track overdue payments
- Manage your stock levels
- Allows you to run customised reports on your businesses performance including profit & loss, cash flow and money owed reports
Sage Instant Accounts
Ideal for start-up's and small businesses alike. Sage Instant Accounts is an accessible package that has all the features and functionality you require from your accounting software. And, like all Sage products, users will benefit from the company's award winning after-sales support team.
- Monitor your cash flow
- Track money coming in and going out of the business
- VAT returns made easy
- Generate invoices & quotes
- Analyse your sales and track your stock levels
- Produce a whole range of reports on business performance