Solid State Hybrid Drives
Seagate Solid State Hybrid Drives
Big Bang for Your Buck
Higher performance. Larger capacity. Great price.
Why Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHDs)?
- Boots in seconds, not minutes
- Up to 4x more speed than standard hard drives*
- Improves system-level performance by at least 20%**
**Based on SysMark and Seagate application
- Get solid state speed in a simple all-in-one solution
- Available in massive capacities up to 500GB and 1TB
- No compromise on speed or capacity
- Solid state performance on a hard drive budget helps to stretch your budget
- SSHDs can easily pay for themselves in improved employee productivity
SSD Performance, HDD Capacity, Affordable Price
Performs like an SSD
SSHDs use Seagate flash management technology to deliver SSD-like performance. Testing confirms that Seagate SSHDs compare favourably to SSD - without sacrificing capacity.
The Best of Both Worlds
Seagate SSHDs integrate NAND flash solid state storage with traditional hard drive storage, creating a drive with the best of both worlds. You have solid state speed, with the capacity of a hard drive, at a fraction of the price of solid state alone. Compatibility with most standard hard drives, combined with performance and reliability, makes SSHDs an easy choice.
SSHD is affordable.
SSHDs fuse the strength of SSD and HDD into one affordable and powerful device. You do not have to compromise capacity over performance anymore. With an SSHD, you can have it all. It is the latest and most affordable way to maximise every penny you invest in your PC.