Number of ethernet ports
Each item linked to the switch becomes automatically part of the same network. For example, if you link your modem up to a router, then to a switch, other items connected to that switch will also be able to access the internet.
There are various options available on the market, meaning that you are highly likely to find a model that is right for you and your needs.
- 1 page with 15 products
- Gigabit Smart Switch
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 4 x Fibre SFP PTS
£242.98 inc. vat£273.99save £31.01
£202.48 ex. vat£228.32save £25.84
QuickFind: 630584 | Mfr part code: GS748T-500EUS
- Third generation design, with improved management and security...
- 2 smart fans (default fan speed is low, fans switch to high speed...
£324.05 inc. vat
£270.04 ex. vat
QuickFind: 244586 | Mfr part code: DGS-1210-48
- 48 x 10/100
£189.99 inc. vat
£158.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 244590 | Mfr part code: DES-1210-52
- 48 Ports
- Rack Mount
- Fast Ethernet
£214.98 inc. vat
£179.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 255593 | Mfr part code: SLM248GT-UK
- 48 Ports
- Scalability and Reliability
£1012.96 inc. vat
£844.13 ex. vat
QuickFind: 280223 | Mfr part code: GS752TXS-100EUS
- 48 x 10/100/1000
- 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- 4 x Gigabit SFP
£465.99 inc. vat
£388.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 385923 | Mfr part code: GS752TSB-100EUS
- Provides SNMP (v1), IEEE 802.1X and STP Support
- 17.6 Gbps switching capacity
£179.99 inc. vat
£149.99 ex. vat
QuickFind: 453856 | Mfr part code: TEG-2248WS
- 44 x GbE RJ-45 Ports
- 2 x GBE SFP Ports
- 4 x GbE Combo (RJ-45/SFP) Ports
£251.24 inc. vat
£209.36 ex. vat
QuickFind: 655480 | Mfr part code: GS1920-48-GB0101F
- Supports 48 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply...
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor...
£556.98 inc. vat
£464.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 730170 | Mfr part code: T1600G-52PS
- 48 Port
£3790.98 inc. vat
£3159.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 748020 | Mfr part code: XS748T-100NES
- 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet
- Provides up to 30 W per port
- High PoE power budget up to 1000 W
£1821.99 inc. vat
£1518.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 503797 | Mfr part code: XGS3700-48HP-ZZ0101F
- 10/100/1000 Mbps GbE ports
- Easy browser-based switch management
- Quick and easy set up wizard
- Advanced network error prevention features
£221.94 inc. vat
£184.95 ex. vat
QuickFind: 645194 | Mfr part code: GS1900-48-GB0101F
- Provides SNMP ( v1), IEEE 802.1X and STP support
- 96Gbps switching capacity
- 48 x Gigabit Auto-MDIX ports
- 4 shared mini-GBIC slots
£352.98 inc. vat
£294.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 453852 | Mfr part code: TEG-448WS
- Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed
- Enclosure Type: Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 48 x 10/ 100/ 1000 (PoE+) + 4 x Gigabit SFP
£870.99 inc. vat
£725.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 703385 | Mfr part code: JG928A
- Switch - 48 ports - L2+ - Managed
- Rack-mountable - 1U
- 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
- PoE Budget 360 W
£638.63 inc. vat
£532.19 ex. vat
QuickFind: 713942 | Mfr part code: 210-AEIP
- 1 page with 15 products
Customers Who Viewed These Products Also Viewed
Zyxel GS1920 - 48 Port Gigabit Smart Managed PoE+ Switch
£588.98 inc. vat
£490.81 ex. vat
Trendnet TEG-160WS - 16-port Gigabit Web Smart Switch w/ 2 Shared Mini-GBIC Slots
£135.99 inc. vat
£113.32 ex. vat
Zyxel GS1900-48HP, 48-port L2 Smart Switch, 170 Watt rackmount
£444.99 inc. vat
£370.82 ex. vat
Return to top
The GS19110 series is ideal for fulfilling the needs of almost any small or medium business (SMB), due to a cost-effective and valuable framework.
It offers access security, advanced prioritisation, traffic monitoring capabilities and a fanless design.
There is even support for smooth IPv6 migration, for when the time comes to expand the number of devices within your network.
Another option is the Cisco SG500-52, which features a total of 52 ports, including two combination ports and two small form-factor pluggable (SFP) ports that offer a solid foundation for almost all of your business applications.
True stacking, advanced security, quality of service, and energy-saving technology (EEE) all help to deliver the level of reliability and performance needed in even the most demanding of commercial environments.
The switch is easy to install and also comes with a choice of management tools, providing you with the ideal technological foundation at an affordable price.
The HP V1910 Series is an ideal solution for any SMB looking for an advanced networking device that is also easy to use. These smart-managed switches offer various advanced features, including layer 3 static routing, access control lists, QoS traffic prioritisation and Power over Ethernet models.
Another reliable option is the 48-port Gigabit Switch TL-SG1048, which is an easy-to-use switch that offers 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports.
Its user-friendly design, combined with its high level of performance, gives this model exceptional value for money.
Improve the connectivity of your network devices with a smart switch from ebuyer.com