Number of ethernet ports
Each item linked to the switch becomes automatically part of the same network. For example, if you link your modem up to a router, then to a switch, other items connected to that switch will also be able to access the internet.
There are various options available on the market, meaning that you are highly likely to find a model that is right for you and your needs.
- Provides SNMP ( v1), IEEE 802.1X and STP support
- 96Gbps switching capacity
- 48 x Gigabit Auto-MDIX ports
- 4 shared mini-GBIC slots
£352.98 inc. vat
£294.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 453852 | Mfr part code: TEG-448WS
- Provides SNMP (v1), IEEE 802.1X and STP Support
- 12.8 Gbps switching capacity
- 24 X 10 / 100 Mbps Auto-MDIX ports
- 4 x Gigabit Auto-MDIX ports and 2 x shared mini-GBIC slots
£101.99 inc. vat
£84.99 ex. vat
QuickFind: 453855 | Mfr part code: TEG-424WS
- 01430 433 671 or Solutions@Ebuyer.com
- 8-port switch allows for physical stacking on HP ProLiant MicroServer...
- Built-in HP ProLiant Server Management dashboard
- Lifetime warranty
£119.99 inc. vat
£99.99 ex. vat
QuickFind: 543868 | Mfr part code: J9833A
- 24x 10/100/1000 ports
- 2x mini GBIC (SFP) slots
- VLAN support
£128.26 inc. vat
£106.88 ex. vat
QuickFind: 612265 | Mfr part code: GS724T-400EUS
- Easy browser-based switch management
- Fanless design for quiet deployment
- Smart Managed Switch for desktop Gigabit connectivity
£109.42 inc. vat
£91.18 ex. vat
QuickFind: 625755 | Mfr part code: GS1900-24-GB0101F
- 16 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 x SFP Ports
- Easy configuration and management
- Proven performance and reliability
£138.99 inc. vat
£115.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 630158 | Mfr part code: LGS318-UK
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Compact desktop design
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports for super-fast data...
£54.99 inc. vat
£45.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 641042 | Mfr part code: TL-SG2008
- 8 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port, 1 Gigabit SFP...
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security...
£62.99 inc. vat
£52.49 ex. vat
QuickFind: 655348 | Mfr part code: TL-SL2210
- 8 Port
- Smart Managed
- Easy setup & installation
£57.99 inc. vat
£48.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 666162 | Mfr part code: GS1900-8-EU0101F
- Extensive management and Layer 2 possibilities
- QoS, bandwidth control
- Secure your network
- Versatile management
£635.99 inc. vat
£529.99 ex. vat
QuickFind: 670382 | Mfr part code: DGS-1210-52P
- Device Type: Switch - 8 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type: Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 8 x 10/ 100/ 1000
£79.79 inc. vat
£66.49 ex. vat
QuickFind: 705028 | Mfr part code: J9979A
- Switch - 48 ports - L2+ - Managed
- Rack-mountable - 1U
- 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
- PoE Budget 360 W
£638.63 inc. vat
£532.19 ex. vat
QuickFind: 713942 | Mfr part code: 210-AEIP
- Smart Switch
- 10 Ports
£211.98 inc. vat
£176.65 ex. vat
QuickFind: 739522 | Mfr part code: DGS-1100-10MP
- 26 Ports
- Rack-mountable 1U
£354.99 inc. vat
£295.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 749622 | Mfr part code: SG250-26HP-K9-UK
- 26 Ports
- Rack-mountable 1U
£225.99 inc. vat
£188.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 749628 | Mfr part code: SG250-26-K9-UK
Return to top
The GS19110 series is ideal for fulfilling the needs of almost any small or medium business (SMB), due to a cost-effective and valuable framework.
It offers access security, advanced prioritisation, traffic monitoring capabilities and a fanless design.
There is even support for smooth IPv6 migration, for when the time comes to expand the number of devices within your network.
Another option is the Cisco SG500-52, which features a total of 52 ports, including two combination ports and two small form-factor pluggable (SFP) ports that offer a solid foundation for almost all of your business applications.
True stacking, advanced security, quality of service, and energy-saving technology (EEE) all help to deliver the level of reliability and performance needed in even the most demanding of commercial environments.
The switch is easy to install and also comes with a choice of management tools, providing you with the ideal technological foundation at an affordable price.
The HP V1910 Series is an ideal solution for any SMB looking for an advanced networking device that is also easy to use. These smart-managed switches offer various advanced features, including layer 3 static routing, access control lists, QoS traffic prioritisation and Power over Ethernet models.
Another reliable option is the 48-port Gigabit Switch TL-SG1048, which is an easy-to-use switch that offers 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports.
Its user-friendly design, combined with its high level of performance, gives this model exceptional value for money.
Improve the connectivity of your network devices with a smart switch from ebuyer.com