Ergonomics from Ebuyer.com
With many of us spending so much time sat at a desk in front of a computer screen ergonomics is becoming increasingly important, especially in the workplace.
- Innovative stacking columns
- Helps prevent neck strain
- Features 3 different height adjustments from 2" to 4"
- Supports 21" monitor or a maximum of 27kg
£ 17.94 inc. vat
£14.95 ex. vat
QuickFind: 364177 | Mfr part code: 91712
- Easel type notebook riser
- Multiple Angle Settings
- Folds Flat to travel easily
- Fits 12" to 17" Laptops
- Up to 50 degree tilt angle
£ 12.94 inc. vat
£10.78 ex. vat
QuickFind: 95944 | Mfr part code: 60112
- Stand for monitors, laptops and notebooks up to 24 inches
- Use the height adjustment system (130-170mm)
- Accessory trays on both sides for extra storage
- Maximum weight capacity: 15kg
£ 20.57 inc. vat
£17.14 ex. vat
QuickFind: 795548 | Mfr part code: CE77686
- SmartFit System
- Recommended Use: Monitor Up to 21"
- Max Load Weight: 36.3 kg
- Features: Adjustable height
- Service & Support: 2 years warranty
£ 29.99 inc. vat£32.99save £3.00
£24.99 ex. vat£27.49save £2.50
QuickFind: 245758 | Mfr part code: 60089
- Raises your laptop to prevent neck strain
- Supports up to 17" laptop (max 6kg)
- 4 Port 2.0 USB Hub at the rear
- Large accessory tray
- Height adjustable (70, 85, 100mm)
£ 26.92 inc. vat
£22.43 ex. vat
QuickFind: 382447 | Mfr part code: 8020201
- Dual height adjustment;
- Adjustable legs
- Angle adjustable to two positions
- Textured foot grip platform
- Three tilt options for personalised comfort
£ 12.99 inc. vat
£10.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 75683 | Mfr part code: 56152
- Raises your screen to eye level to prevent neck strain!
- Supports up to 21" flat panel monitor or up to 10kg
- Includes 3 different height settings
£ 22.49 inc. vat
£18.74 ex. vat
QuickFind: 367059 | Mfr part code: 8020101
- Curved base for a 0 - 25 degree rocking motion
- Designed to stimulate movement
- Durable ABS construction
- Anti-slip platform
- Platform size: 450 x 350mm
£ 12.99 inc. vat
£10.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 795549 | Mfr part code: CE77687
- Supports large CRT or TFT monitors
- Height adjustability
- Stows laptop or keyboard underneath for space saving
- Features a cup holder and media storage
£ 34.97 inc. vat
£29.14 ex. vat
QuickFind: 363072 | Mfr part code: 8031001
- Raises your notebook to an ergonomically correct height
- Cable management feature
- Ventilation to keep your notebook cool
- Includes attachments for PDA and document holder
£ 36.48 inc. vat
£30.40 ex. vat
QuickFind: 364068 | Mfr part code: LX500
- Raises your laptop screen
- Nine angle adjustment
- Integrated 4 port 2.0 USB Hub
- In-line clips and stylish air vents
- FIRA Ergonomics Excellence Award Winner
£ 34.98 inc. vat
£29.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 366198 | Mfr part code: 8024602
- Relieves lower back pressure
- Elevates feet and legs
- Scissor motion height adjustment (100, 136, 165mm)
- Surface massage bumps relieve stress
- FIRA Accredited
£ 36.99 inc. vat
£30.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 371715 | Mfr part code: 8067001
- Fellowes Designer Suites Laptop Riser.
- Height adjustable.
- Angle adjustable between 0-30 degrees for increased personal...
£ 18.99 inc. vat
£15.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 371758 | Mfr part code: 8038401
Return to top
Ergonomics is, of course, all about improving our comfort and efficiency at work. This may be achieved with a more comfortable chair, a wrist support when using a mouse or ensuring the monitor is positioned at the correct level. By taking ergonomics seriously we can help ourselves work smarter and safer.
It's a jungle out there
Neck pain, wrist problems and eye strain can all occur because our work station isn't set up correctly. In addition, back ache caused by poor posture and unsuitable chairs, is a problem that affects more and more of us every day.
So what's the solution?
In a word. Ergonomics. And small improvements to our work station can pay big dividends. Simply using a riser to position a monitor or laptop screen at eye level can make a huge difference by reducing the risk of eye strain and neck pain.
Wrist supports for mice and keyboards can alleviate the problems that some of us experience with our wrists and arms. Lumber supports or back rests positioned on our office chairs can reduce the risk of back problems and posture can be helped further by putting a foot rest beneath our desks.
Standing Work Stations
Becoming more popular, standing workstations are now commonplace in offices. Although they can still be seen as something of a novelty, there are plenty of good reasons why you should consider a standing workstation.
Research has highlighted the dangers of sitting at a desk all day which could to weight gain, increased blood pressure, and even diabetes.
In comparison, using a standing desk for just three hours a day over the working week can equate to the same activity levels as running 10 marathons. A standing workstation can help keep you fitter but is also extremely easy to use and most people are surprised at how more productive they are when standing as compared top sitting.
The range of standing workstations available from Ebuyer include easy to assemble units which can transform your existing desk. Affordable and practical they can be assembled or taken down whenever required.
All those solutions are practical, affordable and very easy to implement. And, at Ebuyer, you will find all you need to transform your workspace into an ergonomic environment that will have the health & safety officers purring with delight. Scroll down the page to see all the products available or use the filter options on the left of the screen to narrow your search.
Great choice at Ebuyer
As well as all the ergonomic equipment on these pages you can also find a wide range of other office essentials. Look through the full selection and discover the great deals we offer every day on all our office supplies. Order today before 11pm for delivery tomorrow (terms and conditions apply).