Power Distribution Units:
A Power Distribution Unit (PDU) is a device with multiple outlets designed to distribute electric power to computers or networking equipment within a rack.
As the number of rack-mounted servers, blade servers, network switches and routers has increased, so has the need for power in the rack. For example, a blade server installation consisting of four 7U blade server frames in a 42U rack would require sixteen 20A power supplies. PDUs solve this problem by taking the power supplied to the rack and distributing it via multiple outlets to the rack's servers and networking equipment.
7.3kW Single-Phase Monitored PDU, 230V Outlets (12-C13, 4-C19), IEC-309 32A Blue, 12ft Cord, 2U Rack-Mount
- 32A 7.3kW single phase 230V Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU...
- Attached Blue IEC-309 32A (2P+E) input plug with 3.65m line cord...
- 2U horizontal rackmount format
£571.35 inc. vat
£476.12 ex. vat
3.2-3.8kW Single-Phase Metered PDU, 200-240V (8 C13 & 2 C19), C20 / L6-20P Adapter, 12ft Cord, 1U Rack-Mount
- Metered single phase 16/20A 200-240V PDU
- 1U horizontal rackmount; Digital current meter
- C20 input with L6-20P plug adapter; 12 ft. / 3.7m line cord
- 10 total outlets (8 C13, 2 C19)
£160.22 inc. vat
£133.51 ex. vat