Tripp Lite is a global manufacturer of power and connectivity solutions for people and organisations that depend on their technology. Tripp Lite manufactures more than 2,500 products, many of which have earned multiple industry awards for design and function.
Products include UPS systems, replacement batteries, Power Distribution Units (PDUs), power management tools, server racks and cabinets, surge suppressors, KVM switches and console servers.
Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite is a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a strong commitment to the success and satisfaction of its business partners and customers. For more than 90 years, Tripp Lite company has been meeting and mastering the challenges of an ever-evolving business environment.
Internet Office®, ECO and AVR Series UPS
- Ultra-compact battery backup and surge protection for desktop PCs, workstations, audio/video equipment, gaming and other electronics
- AVR Series UPS Systems provide automatic voltage regulation to protect electronics from abnormal voltage levels
- ECO Series UPS Systems save energy with ECO-friendly outlets
- Intelligent, line-interactive battery backup and surge protection designed for network servers, data centers and other network equipment
- Complete protection against all types of power problems, including brownouts, blackouts, surges and line noise.
- Line-interactive operation-also known as automatic voltage regulation (AVR)-automatically regulates incoming voltage to keep equipment working through low voltage (brownouts) and high voltage conditions indefinitely, without draining battery power.
Floor Standing Rack Cabinets
- Organise and secure networking, storage and telecom equipment in data centers, srever rooms and network closets
- Designed to organise and secure rack equipment with top-panel cable routing ports, perforated doors to promote efficient airflow, adjustable mounting rails, toolless vertical PDU mounting options, locking options and more.
- Most models ship fully assembled for quick installation and come with a 5-year warranty
OmniSmart™, VS Series, SmartPro®
USB and LCD UPS
- OmniSmart, Digital, Smart USB, Omni VS and AVR Series UPS Systems are available in a wide variety of capacities to protect any size computer or workstation application from downtime, damage and data loss due to power problems
- They provide complete protection against all types of power problems, including brownouts, blackouts, surges and line noise
- Line-interactive operation-also known as automatic voltage regulation (AVR)-keeps equipment working through low voltage (brownouts), without draining battery power
- Digital UPS models include an LCD screen that displays power conditions in real time
Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Reliable power distribution solutions in a wide variety of professional IT environments
- In-rack models provide secure power distribution in Basic, Metered, Monitored and Switched model types
- Specialty models are also available, including Automatic Transfer Switching, Hot-Swap, and Dual-Circuit
- SmartOnline UPS Systems provide mission-critical equipment with the highest level of power protection
- Double-conversion technology ensures pure sine wave output, with zero transfer time to battery power during a blackout. Constant on-line operation completely isolates sensitive equipment from every power problem on the AC line
- SmartOnline models accept the widest range of incoming voltage and frequency variations, delivering the most consistently pure, highly-regulated AC power for your sensitive servers and networking equipment