May Madness Lionel Richie Tickets Terms and Conditions
How to enter
- On Friday 6th May 2016 we will be giving away 10 pairs of tickets to see Lionel Richie at the Eden Project. Five pairs for the 14th June and 15 for the 15th June.
- Anyone who purchases a Zenbook on the 6th May 2016 will be automatically entered into a prize draw.
- By entering into the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents who are over the age of 18, except for employees of Ebuyer (UK) Limited, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
- There will be a total of 10 winners for this competition.
- It is the responsibility of the competition winners to make their own way down to the venue and arrange accommodation or transportation.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The promotion runs from Friday 6th May-Friday 6th May at 23:59pm.
- All entries must be received by 6th May at 23.59.
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all valid entries received.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of the closing date. Should this message be returned as undeliverable for any reason or unanswered, Ebuyer (UK) Limited reserves the right to disqualify that entry and select an alternative winner.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited accepts no liability for any loss of entries caused by a technical fault.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which could include having their name posted and shared on Ebuyer.com, Facebook and Twitter.
- By entering this prize draw you are opting in to receive e-mail newsletters from Ebuyer (UK) Limited informing you of offers, products or promotions we think you'll be interested in. You may unsubscribe to this e-mail newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe link provided in the e-mails.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by English law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.