***More stock is due soon - Existing Pre-Orders are being prioritised, and is allocated on a first come first served basis.***
Next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox console ever
Introducing the Xbox Series S, the smallest, sleekest Xbox console ever. Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen all-digital console at an accessible price point.
More playing, less waiting
Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox Velocity Architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software.
Amazing features in an all-digital console
Minimize load times with a custom-built 512GB NVMe SSD and seamlessly move between multiple recently played games in a flash with Quick Resume.
Thousands of games across four generations
Play thousands of games from four generations of Xbox, including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Original Xbox titles with backward compatibility.
When all hope is lost and humanity's fate hangs in the balance, the Master Chief is ready to confront the most ruthless foe he's ever faced. The legendary Halo series returns with the most expansive Master Chief story yet and a ground-breaking free to play multiplayer experience (requires Xbox Live Gold on console, game and membership sold separately).
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes over 100 high-quality games on console, PC, and Android mobile devices, online multiplayer, and an EA Play membership for one low monthly price (membership sold separately).*
Meet the new Xbox Wireless Controller
Experience the modernized Xbox Wireless Controller, designed for enhanced comfort during gameplay. Stay on target with textured grip, seamlessly capture and share content.
Use most of your Xbox One accessories-including controllers, headsets, and more-on Xbox Series S.
Xbox Family Settings app
Game time now comes with more peace of mind with the free Xbox Family Settings app on Android and iOS. Easily manage your children's activities on Xbox consoles and enable gaming options that are right for your family. Quickly get into the fun by adding your children to your family account in a snap. Set screen time, update content restrictions, and stay on top of incoming friend requests.*
Use with digital games only; console does not play physical discs.
- 4K at 120 FPS: Requires supported content and display; use on Xbox Series X as content becomes available.
- 8K: Requires supported content and display. Use on Xbox Series X as content becomes available.
- Xbox Game Pass: Membership sold separately. Game catalog varies over time and by region (xbox.com/gamepass).
- 120 FPS: Requires supported content and display; use on Xbox Series X & S as content becomes available.
- 4K streaming: with select apps, see xbox.com. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements.
- Dolby: Dolby Vision HDR on Xbox requires a compatible display. Dolby Atmos for Headphones requires an additional purchase from Microsoft Store.
- Halo Infinite: Expected 2021.
- Smart Delivery: Supported games only.
- Xbox Family Settings app: Child account must be logged into the Microsoft account with Xbox profile used in the family for settings to apply. Xbox Family Settings app requires iOS 10 or higher or Android 5 or higher.