£ 118.98 inc. vat
£ 99.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Wasp WLR8950 Barcode Scanner - USB
- Scan Element Type: CCD
- Scan Speed: 150 scan / sec
- Max Working Distance: 30.5 cm
- Interface Type: USB
Mfr part code: 633808502805
Customers Also Viewed
Wasp WLR8950 Barcode Scanner - USB Product Description
- Read 1D, coloured barcodes up to 12" away
- Automatic bi-colour technology changes light sources between green and red for improved scanner performance
- Scan barcodes with a Print Contrast Ratio (PCR) as low as 30%
- Fast 230-450 scans per second decode rate
- Durable, high-quality ABS plastic construction withstands multiple 6' drops to concrete
- Comfortable design allows for prolonged daily use
- Optional hands-free stand
The Wasp WLR8950 Long Range CCD barcode scanner is a cost effective, easy to use, long range scanner designed for retail, point of sale, or any repetitive application where time and accuracy are important. With an ABS plastic construction and pistol grip design, the WLR8950's lightweight, ergonomic form factor makes it comfortable for prolonged daily use. Durable construction allows for multiple 6' drops to concrete - easily eliminating downtime due to breakage.
Efficiently and accurately read 1D barcodes up to 12". In addition, the WLR8950's bi-colour, dual LED light source allows you to automatically change light sources between red (traditional barcode scanner technology) and green enabling you to decode a red barcode using the green light and green barcode using the red light. For tough to read barcode labels, the WLR8950 can easily scan barcodes with a Print Contrast Ratio (PCR) as low as 30%.
The WLR8950 barcode scanner supports USB or PS2 keyboard interfaces and easily wedges between your computer and keyboard.
The WLR 8900 series scanners can be purchased with an optional hands free stand for presentation scanning in environments such as retail and shipping/receiving applications. These scanners are the perfect compliment to any business where increasing productivity is an essential key to success.
Why the WLR8950?
- Easy to use
- Quick and easy install
- Long Range scanning
- Hands-free scanning
- Fast and flexible data entry
- Ergonomic design
- Office & Library management
- Document management
- Education & government
- Increase accuracy and efficiency compared to manual data entry processes
- Economical barcode scanner allows for a cost effective scanning solution
- Simple to implement and use, connect to your PC through a USB or PS2 cable
- Ergonomic and lightweight form factor ensures comfort
- Durable construction eliminates downtime due to breakage
- Error free scanning accurately adds data to your active document, spreadsheet, or database
|Form Factor||Handheld Scanner|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80%|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft DOS, Apple MacOS, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 1 year||
|Decode Capability||Code 93, Code 39, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey|
|Scan Element Type||CCD|
|Scan Speed||150 scan / sec|
|Max Working Distance||30.5 cm|
|Type||Barcode scanner - handheld|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB||
|OS Required||Microsoft DOS, Apple MacOS, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP|
Wasp WLR8950 Barcode Scanner - USB Ask an owner
Wasp WLR8950 Barcode Scanner - USB Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.