£ 13.59 inc. vat
£ 11.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
StarTech.com 6 ft USB to Parallel Printer Adapter - M/M
- High speed bi-directional parallel port compliant to IEEE-1284 industry standard...
- Low power consumption as it draws power from the USB connection
- Fully Plug & Play for easy installation
Mfr part code: ICUSB1284
Customers Also Viewed
£ 19.35 inc. vat
£ 16.12 ex. vat
StarTech.com 6 ft USB to Parallel Printer Adapter - M/M Product Description
- Compact size and low weight make it an ideal accessory for portable computers
- USB Plug-and-Play interface allows you to quickly add another parallel port to your Windows® computer
What’s in the box
- USB to Parallel Converter Cable
- Driver CD
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows ME, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Windows 10 (32/64 bits)||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) - 36 PIN Centronics - male|
|Connections||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year||
|Interface (Bus) Type||USB 2.0|
|Device Type||Parallel adapter|
|Cables Included||1 x parallel cable - 1.8 m||
|Data Link Protocol||Parallel|
Processor / Memory
|Processor||PL-2305 - Prolific||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 80%|
StarTech.com 6 ft USB to Parallel Printer Adapter - M/M Ask an owner
StarTech.com 6 ft USB to Parallel Printer Adapter - M/M Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.