£ 4.00 inc. vat
£ 3.33 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Xenta Cat6 Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Black) 5m
- Micron connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission;
- Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation;
Mfr part code: PLEX-0163
Customers Also Viewed
£ 2.49 inc. vat£2.85save £0.36
£ 2.07 ex. vat£2.37save £0.30
Xenta Cat6 Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Black) 5m Product Description
Great value, high quality Xenta Cable. This is exactly the same cable as the previous plexus stock but we are now using the Xenta name on cables. Please buy with confidence.
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It's like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved.
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6
Product Description - Xenta High Performance patch cable - 5 m
Type - Patch cable
Technology - Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
Length - 5 m
Connector(s) - 1 x RJ-45 - male
Connector(s) (Other Side) - 1 x RJ-45 - male
Compliant Standards - EIA/TIA-568 Category 6
Colour - Black
Manufacturer Warranty - Lifetime warranty
We are so confident in the quality of our cables that we supply a LIFE TIME WARRANTY.
Xenta Cat6 Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Black) 5m Ask an owner
Xenta Cat6 Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Black) 5m Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.