£ 25.98 inc. vat
£ 21.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
HPE LTO4 Ultrium 800-1600GB Backup Media Tape
- Highest capacity and performance of any tape technology
- Smoother base film and smaller magnetic particles
- 800 - 1600gb
- Write Once Read Many (WORM) option
Mfr part code: C7974A / HPC7974A
Customers Also Viewed
HPE LTO4 Ultrium 800-1600GB Backup Media Tape Product Description
- Highest capacity and performance of any tape technology - 1.6 TB capacity and 240 MB/sec transfer rate.
- Smoother base film and smaller magnetic particles increase the bit density, allowing more data to be recorded in the same amount of tape. This has, for example, increased the number of recording tracks from 896 for LTO-4 to 1280 tracks for 5th generation HPE LTO-5 Ultrium 3 TB cartridges.
- LTO Ultrium cartridge memory chip delivers faster access time and enhanced media monitoring
- Increased margin between Early Warning End of Media (EWEOM) and End of Media (EOM), which means data on a full tape will fit on to the destination tape when copying tapes.
- Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing. Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear and build up of and debris (important in automation).
- HPE brand qualification test procedures (load/unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing) go far beyond what is required for the LTO Ultrium logo. This ensures maximum reliability for restoring your data.
- HPE warrants LTO Ultrium cartridges for up to 30 years archival life and/or 260 full backups. This ensures businesses can meet the ever-increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
- Write-Once-Read-Many (WORM) version provides tamperproof, compliant data storage.
- Data encryption for enhanced data security on HPE LTO-4 and LTO-5 Ultrium.
- Standardizing on HPE LTO-4 or LTO-5 Ultrium delivers the capacity to meet shrinking backup windows, industry-standard, AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1), and interchangeable RW or WORM media; without extra space or IT resource overhead.
- Open standard technology ensures compatibility across product generations and gives you more choice. Cartridges are available as Custom Labeled, Non-Custom Labeled and non-labeled versions to fit with your data centre management criteria
- HPE warrants Ultrium 1.6 TB RW cartridges for up to 30 years archival life and/or 260 full back ups. This ensures businesses can meet the ever increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
|Designed For||HPE MSL2024 Ultrium 1760, MSL2024 Ultrium 1840, MSL4048 Ultrium 1760 ¦ HPE 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader Ultrium 1760 ¦ HPE LTO-4 Ultrium 1760, 1840 ¦ HPE LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 ¦ HPE StorageWorks MSL2024 Ultrium 1840, MSL4048 Ultrium 1840, MSL6030 Ultrium 1840, MSL6060 Ultrium 1840, MSL8096 Ultrium 1840, SAS Rack-Mount Kit, SB1760c Tape Blade, Ultrium 1840 Drive Upgrade Kit ¦ HPE StorageWorks Enterprise Modular Library E-Series ¦ HPE StorageWorks Ultrium 1840, 1840 Array Module, 1840 FC Drive Kit ¦ HPE StoreEver Ultrium 1840 Drive Upgrade Kit ¦ HPE Ultrium 1840||
|Tape Cartridge||Ultrium 4|
|Media Included Qty||1||
|Native Capacity||800 GB|
|Compressed Capacity||1.6 TB|
|Tape Length||820 m|
|Archival Life||30 years|
|Features||Metal Particle (MP)||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80%|
|Min Storage Temperature||16 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||32 °C|
HPE LTO4 Ultrium 800-1600GB Backup Media Tape Ask an owner
HPE LTO4 Ultrium 800-1600GB Backup Media Tape Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.