£ 32.99 inc. vat
£27.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Belkin OmniView E Series 4 Port KVM Switch 1 local user
- KVM Switch
- 4 Ports
Mfr part code: F1DB104P2EA
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 49.49 inc. vat
£41.24 ex. vat
Belkin OmniView E Series 4 Port KVM Switch 1 local user Product Description
The affordable OmniView E Series 4-Port KVM Switch from Belkin allows you to control up to four computers from one keyboard, video monitor, and mouse console. The E Series supports high- resolution display quality when used with coaxial VGA cabling. Designed to work with your PS/2 platform, it reduces desktop clutter and provides a simple, reliable solution at a lower price.
- Enables control of 4 PS/2 computers from 1 keyboard, monitor, and mouse console
- Switches easily with hot keys and manual push-button port selection
- Requires no additional power supply
- Comes with a Belkin 3-Year Warranty and free technical support
- Delivers excellent display clarity
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x KVM - HD-15 ¦ 1 x VGA - HD-15 ¦ 1 x keyboard (PS/2) ¦ 1 x mouse (PS/2)||
|Device Type||KVM switch - 4 ports|
|Ports||4 x KVM port(s)|
|KVM Local Users Qty||1 local user|
|Keyboard / Mouse Interface||PS/2|
|Max Resolution||1920 x 1440 @ 75 Hz||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft DOS 5.x or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Red Hat Linux 8.x, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 80%|
Belkin OmniView E Series 4 Port KVM Switch 1 local user Ask an owner
Belkin OmniView E Series 4 Port KVM Switch 1 local user Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.