£ 11.40 inc. vat
£ 9.50 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Startech IDE To SATA Drive Motherboard - Adapter
- Allows you to keep your existing IDE hard drive and motherboard in your computer when...
- Connect two Serial ATA hard drives to an IDE motherboard
Mfr part code: PATA2SATA2
Customers Also Viewed
Startech IDE To SATA Drive Motherboard - Adapter Product Description
This dual channel bridge lets you connect two high-speed SATA drives without the cost and effort of upgrading your IDE (Parallel ATA) motherboard, while minimizing the space required for IDE cable connections - helping to improve airflow within the case which in turn helps to optimize system performance.
Plus, the IDE to SATA Drive Motherboard Adapter includes a power connector and SATA data cables, to ensure the upgrade to SATA is easy!
PLEASE NOTE that SATA drives connected to the PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Drive Motherboard Adapter require the customary connection to the computer power supply. If the power supply does not provide the appropriate connection, the SATAPOWADAP 6" LP4 Male to Serial ATA Power Adapter will be required.
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x SATA 1.5Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Connections||1 storage - ATA-133 - 40 PIN IDC||
|Interface Type||Ultra ATA 133|
|Device Type||Storage controller|
|Host Bus||Ultra ATA/133||
|Controller Interface Type||Serial ATA-150|
|Data Transfer Rate||150 MBps|
|Supported Devices||Hard drive, CD drive, DVD drive|
|Max Storage Devices Qty||2||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime||
|Cables Included||2 x Serial ATA cable|
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
Dimensions & Weight
Startech IDE To SATA Drive Motherboard - Adapter Ask an owner
Startech IDE To SATA Drive Motherboard - Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.