£ 30.82 inc. vat
£ 25.68 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
C2G, USB 1284 Parallel Printer Adapter
- Attach your IEEE-1284 printer to your USB port
Mfr part code: 81626
Customers Also Viewed
£ 19.35 inc. vat
£ 16.12 ex. vat
C2G, USB 1284 Parallel Printer Adapter Product Description
With Cables To Go's USB to IEEE-1284 Printer Cable, you can use your USB port on your PC or hub and free-up the parallel port for a Zip drive or scanner. If you have multiple printers, you can eliminate the need for a switchbox by connecting each printer to a USB port. The device is fully transparent to the user, and is ideal for true bi-directional communication.
- Connectors: One USB A to Centronics 36 Male
- Compliant with USB 1.0 specifications
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Includes manual and driver disk
- One-year warranty
- Colour: Beige
- 1.8 metres
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) - 36 PIN Centronics|
|Connections||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 1 year||
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable (integrated) - 1.8 m|
|Device Type||Parallel adapter|
|Interface (Bus) Type||USB||
|Data Link Protocol||Parallel||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Microsoft Windows Vista|
C2G, USB 1284 Parallel Printer Adapter Ask an owner
C2G, USB 1284 Parallel Printer Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.