£ 716.99 inc. vat
£ 597.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
HP LTO4 Ultrium 800-1600GB Backup Media Tape - 20pk
- Each 20-pack of labeled tapes follows a sequence
- No longer have to waste hours peeling, sticking and attaching barcode labels...
- Use Tri-Optic products to produce labels that will not peel, distort, reflect or fade...
Mfr part code: C7974AN
Customers Also Viewed
HP LTO4 Ultrium 800-1600GB Backup Media Tape - 20pk Product Description
These labels are professionally applied in a clean environment to ensuring 100% readability accurate storage. Non-Custom Labeled cartridges ensure 100% label readability and can be ordered online, in packs of 20, using a fast and simple process. For those customer who value the added security that RFID adds, customers have the option to integrate it into each label at minimal cost. The RFID tag is embedded into the back of the non-custom label and offers tracking, audit and security advantages for those with IT asset tracking systems.
- LTO-5 Ultrium recording technology
- RFID Re-Writable Non-Custom Labeled Media
Saves Time, Money and Mistakes
- Manual labeling is a slow, laborious, error-prone process. With custom labeled media, IT staff no longer have to waste hours peeling, sticking and attaching barcode labels to individual cartridges.
- HPE barcode labels use Tri-Optic products to produce labels that will not peel, distort, reflect or fade. Labels are applied professionally, in a clean, controlled environment to prevent backup disruptions and drive damage.
- RFID non-custom labels: Operational efficiencies as a result of bulk reading of media and line of sight reading not being necessary
- RFID non-custom labels: Increases the real time visibility of media so the datacenter can quickly recognize a missing tape and thus reduce a chance of data breaches which can incur heavy fines and brand damage
Simple, Fast and Convenient
- Each 20-pack of labeled tapes follows a sequence for ease of use: predetermined by HPE and guaranteed to be unique No codes are ever repeated.
- Pre-sequenced media cuts lead times to days because they can be shipped off the shelf, usually within 2-3 working days.
- HPE Non-Custom Labeled cartridges can be used in any HPE and non-HPE LTO Ultrium, DLT and SDLT drives.
Excellent Value for Money
- HPE's Non-Custom Labeled media costs the same as its unlabeled media.
- RFID non-custom label: provides strong ROI as a result of operational efficiencies
|Designed For||HPE MSL2024 Ultrium 1760, MSL2024 Ultrium 1840, MSL4048 Ultrium 1760 ¦ HPE 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader Ultrium 1760 ¦ HPE LTO-4 Ultrium 1760 SAS Drive Upgrade Kit, 1760 SCSI Drive Upgrade Kit ¦ HPE StorageWorks MSL2024 Ultrium 1840, MSL4048 Ultrium 1840, MSL6030 Ultrium 1840, MSL6060 Ultrium 1840, MSL8096 Ultrium 1840, SAS Rack-Mount Kit, Ultrium 1840 Drive Upgrade Kit ¦ HPE StorageWorks Enterprise Modular Library E-Series ¦ HPE StorageWorks Ultrium 1840, 1840 Array Module, 1840 FC Drive Kit ¦ HPE StoreEver Ultrium 1840 Drive Upgrade Kit||
|Tape Cartridge||Ultrium 4|
|Media Included Qty||20|
|Native Capacity||800 GB|
|Compressed Capacity||1.6 TB|
|Tape Length||820 m|
|Archival Life||30 years|
|Features||Metal Particle (MP)||
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80%|
|Min Storage Temperature||16 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||32 °C|
HP LTO4 Ultrium 800-1600GB Backup Media Tape - 20pk Ask an owner
HP LTO4 Ultrium 800-1600GB Backup Media Tape - 20pk Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.