£ 16.82 inc. vat
£ 14.01 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Startech 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter
- 4 external USB 2.0 ports and 3 internal USB 2.0 port/headers
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant, with support for data transfer rates up to 480Mbps...
- Backwards compatible with USB1.1/1.0 devices
Mfr part code: PCIUSB7
Customers Also Viewed
Startech 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter Product Description
The PCI USB 2.0 card is a versatile solution that lets you add USB 2.0 connections without having to upgrade the system motherboard.
An all-in-one solution, the PCI USB card supports USB 2.0 device connections for full data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps, and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices (max. transfer rate 12Mbps), allowing you to connect any USB device to the computer without having to worry about compatibility issues.
The adapter card is designed and constructed to provide long-lasting USB capability.
|Data Link Protocol||USB, USB 2.0|
|Data Transfer Rate||480 Mbps|
|Compliant Standards||USB 1.1, USB 2.0||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A (external) ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A (internal) ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 (internal)|
|Compatible Slots||1 x PCI||
|Device Type||USB adapter - 7 ports|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI|
|PCI Specification Revision||PCI 2.2|
|Bus Voltage||Universal (3.3 V & 5.0 V)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year||
|Compliant Standards||WHQL, FCC, RoHS||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Linux, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista||
Dimensions & Weight
Startech 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter Ask an owner
Startech 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.