£ 14.99 inc. vat
£ 12.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Also Viewed
*Startech eSATA and USB A to Power eSATA Cable 0.9m Product Description
This ExpressCard Parallel Adapter turns an ExpressCard slot into a Parallel port, allowing you to connect parallel devices to a laptop computer. The card is PCI Express (x1) based, ensuring faster data transfer rates between host and peripheral than USB-based ExpressCards - providing a cost-effective way to bridge the compatibility gap between your laptop and legacy devices.
A convenient solution for adding a parallel printer or scanner, simply insert the adapter (EC1PECPS) into an available 34mm or 54mm ExpressCard slot and connect the parallel device to the adapter SPP/EPP/ECP parallel port. The adapter card is WHQL certified, so software installation is automated. Features
- Fits into 34mm ExpressCard slots
- Provides one IEEE 1284 SPP/EPP/ECP Parallel Port
- 32-byte FIFO data buffer
- WHQL Certified
- Compatible with PCI Express lane bus (x1/x2/x4/x8/x16)
Add-ons and Accessories
Add On Items
£10.82 ex. vat
|Connector(s)||1 x 11 pin USB/eSATA - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||1 x 7 pin external Serial ATA - male ¦ 1 x 4 PIN USB Type A - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||1 x 7 pin external Serial ATA - male ¦ 1 x 4 pin USB Type A - male|
|Connectors||11 pin USB/eSATA - male|
|Connectors (Second End)||7 pin external Serial ATA - male ¦ 4 pin USB Type A - male||
|Storage Cable Type||Power Over eSATA cable|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty||
|Designed For||StarTech.com 2.5in Silver Power eSATA to SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure w/ OTB|
*Startech eSATA and USB A to Power eSATA Cable 0.9m Ask an owner
*Startech eSATA and USB A to Power eSATA Cable 0.9m Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.