£ 89.99 inc. vat
£74.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Zebra LS1203 Handheld Barcode Scanner White
- Durable, single-board construction
- Multiple interfaces: RS232, keyboard wedge (KBW) in one scanner
- Sleek, lightweight, ergonomic design
- Intuitive scanning and Plug-and-Play capability
Mfr part code: LS1203-1AZK0100SR
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Zebra LS1203 Handheld Barcode Scanner White Product Description
This bi-directional LS1203 handheld scanner handles all 1D barcodes and is ideal for small retailers. It delivers the functionality, features and reliability needed to improve operational efficiencies from the check-out line to the storeroom. The LS1203 minimizes manual keying, ensures accuracy in all customer transactions, and it automates paper-based inventory processes. The device easily integrates multiple interfaces to help ensure connectivity to a host and PC system.
What is in the box?
- Zebra LS1203 Scanner
- Designed for continuous usage all day, every day; significantly reduces downtime and repair costs
- Durable construction: single board construction; meets Zebra's stringent 5 ft. drop tests
- Multiple interfaces: RS232, KBW (keyboard wedge) in one scanner
- Simplifies installation and integration; futureproof solution ensures compatibility with your host/POS today and tomorrow
- Ergonomic hybrid design featuring sleek, lightweight, balanced form factor
- Maximum comfort for all day use; reduces user fatigue
- Intuitive scanning; plug and play design
- Practically eliminates setup and training time for faster return on investment
- High quality 1D laser scanner - choice of triggered or Auto-Scan™ (continuous mode) scanning
- Accurate first time scanning; always ready for the next scan
- 100 scans per second
Excellent value for everyday use
The Zebra LS1203 handheld scanner delivers high quality laser scanning, user-friendly ergonomics and durability at an affordable price. Designed to meet the needs of small businesses, the LS1203 provides the performance and features needed to significantly reduce data entry errors and boost productivity day in and day out in gift shops, boutiques, sporting goods, jewelers, video stores, florists and other small local retailers. Easy and comfortable to use, this high-value cost-effective scanner offers the reliability and investment protection that have made Zebra the global leader in handheld bar code scanning.
Increased productivity from the start
For point of sale check-out applications, the LS1203 provides the power to improve operational efficiencies right out of the box. The plug-and-play design virtually eliminates installation hassles. The intuitive ergonomic design eliminates training requirements - employees are up and running in minutes. Manual keying is eliminated, reducing cashier errors and ensuring that your customers are charged the correct amount. The result is faster checkout, increased customer satisfaction and a quick return on investment. In the back room, the LS1203 automates paper-based processes, such as inventory management, translating into more accurate information and less time spent on day-to-day administrative tasks - and more time spent serving customers.
Durable construction combined with future-proofing
With a single board construction and durable scan element, the LS1203 can easily stand up to daily use and those inevitable drops. With everyday operation you can count on, the LS1203 ensures minimal maintenance costs and maximum uptime. And integrated multiple interfaces provide the investment protection you need to ensure that the scanner you buy today will work with tomorrow's POS system.
Proven quality you can trust
When you choose the LS1203, you receive the added assurance of purchasing a product from Zebra - the global leader in handheld bar code scanning with millions of scanners in use every day by the world's largest retailers worldwide.
**please note USB cable not included
|Type||Barcode scanner - handheld|
|Colour||Cash register white||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x keyboard wedge||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Max Working Distance||20.3 cm|
|Decode Capability||Code 93, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, IATA, GS1 DataBar, Code 39 Full ASCII, Discrete 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128 Full ASCII, Code 39 Trioptic|
|Features||Triggered, ESD (electrostatic discharge) safe, continuous mode scanning|
|Interface Type||Keyboard wedge|
|Minimum Bar Width||5 mil|
|Scan Element Type||Visible laser diode|
|Light Source Wave Length||650 nm|
|Scan Speed||100 scan / sec|
|Print Contrast Signal (PCS)||30%|
|Cables Included||1 x keyboard wedge cable - external|
|Compliant Standards||VCCI, EN 60950, IEC950, UL 1950, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, MITI, EMC, CSA C22.2 No. 950|
|Power Device||No power supply|
|Electric Current Required||100 mA (typical), 35 mA (standby)||
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 95%|
|Drop Specification||1.5 m to concrete|
Zebra LS1203 Handheld Barcode Scanner White Ask an owner
Zebra LS1203 Handheld Barcode Scanner White Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.