£ 284.99 inc. vat
£ 237.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Zebra TLP2824 Plus 203dpi Mono Label Printer
- Parallel only
- Thermal Transfer
- Odometer for printer length tracking
- Reset feature button
- ABS double-walled casing
Mfr part code: 282P-101220-000
Zebra TLP2824 Plus 203dpi Mono Label Printer Product Description
The sleek and compact TLP 2824 Plus bar-code-label printer, for print widths up to 56mm, brings powerful performance to applications requiring both direct-thermal and thermal-transfer printing. It includes a 32-bit RISC processor for faster formatting and first-label-out, an auto-sensing serial port, and co-existent EPL™ and ZPL® programming languages.
Available options include additional memory, 10/100 Ethernet, label dispenser, and cutter for receipts, paper or tags. Its ease of use - including Zebra Setup Utilities software for simple setup, OpenACCESS™ design with clear media window for simple media loading and monitoring, and a factory reset button - results in increased workplace efficiency. Offering flexible connectivity and options, the TLP 2824 Plus printer fits easily into a variety of applications.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or direct thermal/thermal transfer
- Odometer for printer length tracking
- Unicode compliant for multi-language printing Reset feature button
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- 32 bit RISC processor for high throughput
- Auto calibration of media Head-up sensor
- Zebra Setup Utilities for printer setup and configuration
- Standard tear-off mode
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
What is in the box?
- EPL and ZPL firmware (SGD, XML, Unicode)
- Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide and Accessories CD, which includes User and Programming Manuals, ZebraDesigner label design software, Windows drivers and set up utilities.
- TLP2824 Plus standard configurations include 8MB SDRAM (3MB user available), 4MB Flash (1.5MB user available)
- Power Supply with UK and Euro power cords
- Peel and Cutter enabled configuration include Extended Memory; 68MB Flash (65.5 user available), and Real Time Clock (RTC).
A Powerful, Ultra-Compact Printer
One of the smallest in its class, the easy-to-use 2824 Plus desktop printer tucks into your tightest work spaces and prints 2-inch-wide labels or receipts with best-in-class print speeds. The 2824 Plus includes Zebra Setup Utilities, which guides you through simple setup steps so you can get up and running quickly. It also includes an OpenACCESS™ design and clear media window for simple media loading and monitoring.
Better Performance, More Flexibility
A robust 32-bit RISC processor increases throughput and productivity with faster formatting and first label out. For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, choose from a variety of options like convenient peeler and cutter, and 64 MB Flash memory that lets you store and use more graphics and fonts.
Ideal for These Applications
Great for anyone who needs an easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas, the 2824 Plus can be used in a variety of printing applications, including: Retail: price marking, coupon and receipt printing, pharmacy prescription labeling. Healthcare: specimen labeling, patient tracking. Manufacturing: light-industrial work-in-process and product labeling. Security: visitor ID, evidence tracking, parking passes. Travel & Hospitality: boarding passes, bag tags, ski lift tickets
|Printer Type||Label printer - thermal transfer - monochrome||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x parallel - 36 PIN Centronics||
|Media Type||Labels, continuous forms, perforated thermal paper, receipt paper, fanfold paper, tag stock|
|Media Feeder(s)||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (6 cm)|
|Max Media Size||Roll (6 cm)|
|Max Media Size (Custom)||60 mm|
|Media Sizes||Roll (6 cm)|
|Max Printing Width||56 mm|
|Max Printing Length||991 mm|
|Media Thickness Range||0.08 mm - 0.18 mm|
|Roll Maximum Outer Diameter||127 mm|
|Roll Core Diameter||25.4 mm, 38 mm|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (6 cm)||
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||203 dpi|
|Barcodes||Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, Code 49, CODABLOCK, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, LOGMARS, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, Japanese Post, EAN-14, Code 128B, Code 128C, German Post, MSI-3, Code 128A, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional|
|Print Speed||Up to 102 mm/sec - max speed - 203 dpi|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||203 dpi|
|Language Simulation||ZPL II, EPL2, EPL||
|RAM Installed ( Max )||8 MB|
|RAM Installed (Max)||8 MB||
|Flash Memory||4 MB||
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.|
|Compliant Standards||UL, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, FCC, IRAM||
|Power Device||Power adapter - external|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, ZebraDesigner||
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||41 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%||
Dimensions & Weight
Zebra TLP2824 Plus 203dpi Mono Label Printer Ask an owner
Zebra TLP2824 Plus 203dpi Mono Label Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.