£ 469.98 inc. vat
£ 391.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Sony LTO Ultrium 5 1.5/3TB - 20 Pack
- LTO Ultrium 5
- 1.5TB Native Capacity
- 3 TB Compressed Capacity
- 20 Pack
Mfr part code: 20LTX1500GNLP
Customers Also Viewed
Sony LTO Ultrium 5 1.5/3TB - 20 Pack Product Description
Sony's LTO-5 cartridge further builds on the strong performance and reliability improvements achieved in previous Sony LTO generations. Two technologies were developed to achieve these storage requirements. The first was an enhanced super-fine metal particle, which leads to more stable write/read characteristics in a variety of usage environments. The other was a strong binder system with high cross-linking and abrasion-resistance, which increases the durability of the magnetic layer - helping Sony LTO-5 cartridges withstand tens of thousands of passes between the head and the tape.
- Manufacturer's Part Number - 20LTX1500GNLP-LABEL
- Library pack
- Metal Particle (MP)
- Type Storage media - LTO Ultrium5
- Media Included Qty 20
- Native Capacity 1500 GB
- Compressed Capacity 3 TB
- Tape Length 846 m
- Min Operating Temperature 10 °C
- Max Operating Temperature 45 °C
- Humidity Range Operating 10 - 80%
- Min Storage Temperature 16 °C
- Max Storage Temperature 35 °C
|Tape Cartridge||Ultrium 5|
|Media Included Qty||20||
|Native Capacity||1500 GB|
|Compressed Capacity||3 TB|
|Tape Length||846 m|
|Features||Metal Particle (MP)||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 80%|
|Min Storage Temperature||16 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||35 °C|
Sony LTO Ultrium 5 1.5/3TB - 20 Pack Ask an owner
Sony LTO Ultrium 5 1.5/3TB - 20 Pack Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.