£ 43.56 inc. vat
£ 36.30 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
StarTech XGI Volari Z7 16 MB PCI VGA Video Adapter Card
- Provide enhanced graphic performance for today's demanding applications in server,...
- Ideal for embedded or critical environment applications
Mfr part code: PCIVGAV7
Customers Also Viewed
£ 121.44 inc. vat
£ 101.20 ex. vat
StarTech XGI Volari Z7 16 MB PCI VGA Video Adapter Card Product Description
The PCIVGAV7 16 MB PCI VGA Video Card is the ideal addition to servers, thin clients, POS systems and Industrial PC systems that require a cost-effective, yet high quality graphics solution. The video card's low power consumption design eliminates the need for fan/heatsink video card cooling, making this card the ideal solution for embedded and critical environment applications.
Based on the highly optimized memory Architecture of the efficient XGi Volari Z7 chipset, the PCIVGAV7 PCI VGA Video Card supports color depths of up to 16.7 Million colors, and supports 2D Resolutions of up to 1280x1024 @60Hz (32-bit) and 1600x1200 @ 75Hz (16-bit).
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Graphics Engine||XGI Volari Z7|
|Max Resolution||1600 x 1200 at 75 Hz|
|OS Required||SunSoft Solaris, Novell NetWare, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, FreeBSD, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows CE 5.0, Microsoft Windows CE 4.2, Microsoft Windows Vista / 2000 / XP||
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS|
|Min Operating Temperature||-10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||85 °C|
StarTech XGI Volari Z7 16 MB PCI VGA Video Adapter Card Ask an owner
StarTech XGI Volari Z7 16 MB PCI VGA Video Adapter Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.