£ 224.99 inc. vat
£187.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Wired Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning
- 3 focal options (high density, standard range & extended range)
- TotalFreedom 2.0 development platform
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software
Mfr part code: 1900GSR-2USB
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Wired Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Product Description
Honeywell's Xenon 1900 hand-held area-imaging scanner provides faster scan performance, as well as greater reliability and durability, in a small form factor.
Xenon 1900, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar's SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes.
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality-cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more-to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
|Type||Barcode scanner - handheld|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB - Type A||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Minimum Bar Width||6.7 mil|
|Scan Element Type||2D imager|
|Max Working Distance||37.1 cm|
|Decode Capability||Code 39, QR code, UPC, PDF417|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable - external - 3 m||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95%|
|Drop Specification||2 m to concrete|
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Wired Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Ask an owner
Honeywell Xenon 1900 Wired Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.