£ 143.99 inc. vat
£ 119.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Quantum RDX 1TB Backup Media Tape
- Flexible onsite/offsite data backup at hard drive speeds
- Interchangeable, removable cartridges of various capacities
Mfr part code: MR100-A01A
Customers Also Viewed
Quantum RDX 1TB Backup Media Tape Product Description
- Fast - Backups complete in minutes. Quick access to data for fast restores.
- Simple - Every backup appears as a full backup; no hunting through incrementals. To restore, simply pick a recovery date, then drag and drop files from Windows Explorer.
- Reliable - Ruggedized cartridges can withstand a one-meter drop to a hard surface without damage, and they have a 30-year archive shelf life in a normal office environment.
- Affordable - Cartridges can be used for months without filling up, thanks to data deduplication technology.
- Powerful - The GoProtect™ software includes integrated protection for your Microsoft Exchange email system and SQL Server databases
- Secure - Supports Government level security with the highest level AES-256 bit Encryption Standard.
Combining the removability and high capacity of tape with the random file access and performance of disk, the Quantum RDX provides a compelling answer to the onsite/offsite data protection needs of small businesses and branch offices.
In addition, the included GoProtect backup software for Windows incorporates data deduplication technology to provide an extremely cost-effective solution, reducing the number of cartridges required for effective backups by up to 20:1. Each time you run a backup, GoProtect only stores the data that has changed, thus significantly saving disk space. When you restore, the software automatically reassembles the pieces so you get the full file as it existed on the date you are requesting.
Quantum RDX cartridges contain a rugged 2.5-inch mobile hard drive in a highly-effective shock-resistant mounting. They are available in various capacities, all of which are read and write compatible and interchangeable with any RDX or RD1000 dock.
Drive Capacity and Performance
Drive Type: Quantum RDX
Cartridge Capacity (GB)*: 160, 320, 500, 640, 750 and 1TB
Drive Transfer Rate,Average Sustained: Up to 25 MB/sec USB and 45 MB/sec SATA
Drive Access Time, Average: 15 msec
Interface: Internal 5.25" SATA or USB 2.0 dock, 4-pin disk drive
style power connector; Tabletop USB 2.0 dock
Dock: RDX can be used as an external hard drive.
GoProtect Backup Software: Windows 2003 and 2008 Server (32 and 64 bit),
Windows XP SP2, Vista and Windows 7
Operating Temperature °F (°C): 50° to 104° (10° to 40°)
Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH Non-condensing
Altitude (maximum): 10,000 ft MSL
Non-operating Temperature °F (°C): -40° to 149° (-40° to 65°)
Non-operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH Non-condensing
Voltage + 5, +12 VDC internal, 100-240 VAC tabletop Power consumption (W)
Internal SATA: 7.5 typical, 13 peak
Internal USB: 6.6 typical, 20 peak
Tabletop USB: 6.6 typical, 12 peak
Cartridge: 5,000 load/unload cycles
Dock: 10,000 load/unload cycles
MTBF: 550,000 hours MTBF
Cartridge Archive Life: 30 years
Unrecoverable Error Rate: 1 error in 1014 bits read
|Media Included Qty||1||
|Native Capacity||1 TB||
|Service & Support||3 years warranty||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80%|
|Min Storage Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||30 °C|
Quantum RDX 1TB Backup Media Tape Ask an owner
Quantum RDX 1TB Backup Media Tape Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.