£ 21.98 inc. vat
£ 18.31 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Customers Also Viewed
TP-Link TL-POE150S Power injector Product Description
The PoE Injector TL-POE150S fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard, and can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PDs (Powered Devices) or PoE receiver adapters, or other equivalent product, to expand your network to where there are no power line or outlet, where you wish to fix device such as AP, IP camera or IP phone, etc.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Delivers power up to 100 meters
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
- External power adapter supply
Please note: networking components such as switches, routers, UPS and wireless devices require that speeds & standards be consistent throughout the network to gain optimum performance. To avoid compatibility clashes or for advice, please contact us on email@example.com.
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
|Device Type||PoE injector - external|
|Output Connectors||1 x RJ-45||
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x RJ-45|
|Output Voltage||48 V||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 90%||
Dimensions & Weight
TP-Link TL-POE150S Power injector Ask an owner
TP-Link TL-POE150S Power injector Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.