£ 121.98 inc. vat
£101.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB
- Outstanding scan performance on poor quality and damaged bar codes
- Automatic in-stand detection and configuration
- Superior out-of-box experience simplifies set up
Mfr part code: 1200G-2USB-1
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Product Description
Built on the platform of the world's best-selling single-line laser scanner, Honeywell's Voyager® 1200g delivers aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including poor quality and damaged codes. Updated object detection, and automatic in-stand detection and configuration enable class-leading presentation scanning that maximizes throughput. Superior scan performance matched with a reliable design combine to provide a versatile linear scanning solution suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Outstanding scan performance on poor quality and damaged bar codes maintains productivity by providing a worry-free linear scanning solution that minimizes the need for manual data entry.
- Class-leading presentation scanning increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- Superior out-of-box experience simplifies set up with tool-free stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; and automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Contemporary, ergonomic design ensures operator comfort and productivity by incorporating an integrated finger groove in a sleek, lightweight industrial design that fits well in most hands.
- CodeGate® technology enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- Multi-interface design minimizes costs by delivering support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces in a single scanner.
|Type||Barcode scanner - handheld|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB - Type A||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Decode Capability||GS1 DataBar|
|Minimum Bar Width||3.5 mil|
|Scan Element Type||Linear imager|
|Scan Speed||100 line / sec|
|Max Working Distance||28.1 cm|
|Print Contrast Signal (PCS)||10%|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable - external - 3 m|
|Compliant Standards||RoHS, WEEE, cULus||
|Electric Current Required||140 mA (operating), 70 mA (standby)||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Drop Specification||1.5 m to concrete|
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Ask an owner
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.