£ 57.38 inc. vat
£47.81 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
TP-Link TL-SG1016D Switch unmanaged 16 x 10/100/1000 desktop Product Description
What This Product Does
Improve the speed of your office and workgroup network with the TP-LINK TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch. It has 16 ports offering connection speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps for your network, perfect for ensuring that graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications with bandwidth-intensive files are transferred across the network almost instantly. Plus, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016D can save up to 40% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
The TL-SG1016D requires no configuration and can simply be plugged in and used. Auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cable or uplink ports. Each port can be directly connected to a server, hub, router, or switch using a straight or crossover cable, so there's no confusion about port specificity.
Faster Network Response Times
With non-blocking switching architecture, the TL-SG1016D greatly improves network response times and significantly speeds up the traffic between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
The TL-SG1016D includes green Ethernet technology and power-saving features to help make your network compatible without compromising performance. The switch automatically powers down the ports that are idle and budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths.
Universal System Compatibility
Compatible with all 10, 100, and 1,000 Mbps Ethernet devices, the TL-SG1016D allows you to protect your existing investments while migrating to a faster network. All ports support full- and half-duplex transfer modes for 10/100 Mbps and full-duplex transfer mode for 1,000 Mbps. The TL-SG1016D also supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex transfer mode.
Diagnostic LED Indicators
Diagnostic LEDs on the front panel display information for power, link/activity, and speed, enabling you to quickly detect and correct problems on the network.
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 5-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- 16-Port Gigabit Switch
- Rackmount Kit
- Power Cord
- User Guide
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.16 ex. vat
£10.82 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.99 £3.32 ex. vat
£5.81 ex. vat
£8.31 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 5 Cables
£13.32 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£10.10 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||16 x 1000Base-T RJ-45||
|Status Indicators||Port transmission speed, power, link/activity|
|Device Type||Switch - 16 ports - unmanaged|
|Ports||16 x 10/100/1000|
|Features||Flow control, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x||
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
TP-Link TL-SG1016D Switch unmanaged 16 x 10/100/1000 desktop Ask an owner
TP-Link TL-SG1016D Switch unmanaged 16 x 10/100/1000 desktop Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.