£ 32.99 inc. vat£42.63save £9.64
£ 27.49 ex. vat£35.52save £8.03
Click & Collect Unavailable
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000
- Wireless 2.4Ghz for enhanced wireless range
- Features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) tech
- Full size UK keyboard with numberpad/arrow keys
- Full size wireless mouse with Bluetrack technology
- Bluetrack mouse works on virtually any surface
Mfr part code: M7J-00020
Customers Also Viewed
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 Product Description
Unlike standard keyboards, this one features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which can help protect your personal and business information by encrypting what you type. Enjoy the classically designed keyboard, with a pillow-textured palm rest for support and comfort. The desktop is completed with a wireless, full-size mouse that features enhanced side grips, four-way scrolling and Blue Track technology. Not only is this desktop secure, comfortable and convenient - it's simple to use-just plug in the transceivers and you're ready to go!
|Device Type||Keyboard and mouse set - wireless|
|Wireless Receiver||USB wireless receiver||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Hot Keys Function||Zoom, volume, mute, play/pause, previous track, next track|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Pointing Device Features||Scrolling wheel (4-way), BlueTrack Technology, right and left-handed||
Software & System Requirements
|OS Required||Apple MacOS X 10.4.x - 10.6.x, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 80% (non-condensing)|
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 Ask an owner
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.