£ 65.99 inc. vat
£ 54.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI RS422/485 Serial Adapter Card
- Supports maximum data transmission rate of 128Kbps
- 16C1050 UART with 256-byte Deep FIFO
- Supports 2-wire and 4-wire RS485 modes
Mfr part code: PCI2S4851050
Customers Also Viewed
£ 150.99 inc. vat
£ 125.82 ex. vat
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI RS422/485 Serial Adapter Card Product Description
The PCI serial card offers a high performance 16C1050 UART and supports both 2-wire and 4-wire RS485 modes. The card delivers an efficient single-chip design and a large 256-byte transit/receive FIFO buffer that work together to provide high-speed serial communication while reducing the overall load on the system CPU.
With the included standard and low profile/half-height brackets, this PCI serial expansion card suits a broad range of system form factors, and is a perfect addition for connecting RS422/485 serial devices to a host computer. For added versatility, the RS422/RS485 adapter is able to accommodate 3.3 or 5V PCI/PCI-X slots.
|Device Type||Serial adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI-X||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x RS-422/485 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)|
|Compatible Slots||1 x PCI-X||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime||
|Ports||RS-422/485 x 2|
|Data Link Protocol||RS-422, RS-485|
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||85 °C|
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI RS422/485 Serial Adapter Card Ask an owner
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI RS422/485 Serial Adapter Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.