£ 18.16 inc. vat
£ 15.13 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Belkin Pro Series DVI-I To DVI-I Single Link 3m
- 1x DVI-I
- 1x DVI-I
- 3m Cable Length
Mfr part code: F2E4141B10-SD
Customers Also Viewed
Belkin Pro Series DVI-I To DVI-I Single Link 3m Product Description
Our DVI Cable provides a high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices, and addresses potential future bandwidth requirements. It meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. Featuring a DVI digital single-link format, this Cable delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 4.95Gbps.
•Delivers signal faster and stronger than a standard monitor cable
• Works with virtually any digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal display
• Features hot-plug detection and compatibility with PC and Mac® computers
• Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
• Allows high-speed, single-link digital signaling
• Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with undermold shield
• Ensures compliance with FCC requirements with double-shielding
• Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss through gold-plated copper contacts
|Connector(s)||1 x 18 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||1 x 18 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male|
|Connectors||18 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||18 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male|
|Connector||18+1 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male|
|Connector (Second End)||18+1 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male||
|Cable Features||Gold-plated connectors|
|TMDS Links||Single link|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
Belkin Pro Series DVI-I To DVI-I Single Link 3m Ask an owner
Belkin Pro Series DVI-I To DVI-I Single Link 3m Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.