£ 786.99 inc. vat
£ 655.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
HPE 256GB SATA SSD - .
- Capacity: 256 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5" SFF
- Interface: Serial ATA-600
Mfr part code: A3D26AT
HPE 256GB SATA SSD - . Product Description
- Higher overall performance than 15k HDDs based on random IOPs, sustained reads and sustained writes.
- Lower systems level acoustical emissions than systems with HDDs, especially 15k rpm HDDs
- More rugged than HDDs with respect to shock and vibration
- Typical wall power savings relative to a 15k drive is ~10W/drive (based on drive idle power and power supply at 85% efficiency. Active drive power deltas are slightly larger.)
- Lower system maintenance because there is no need to defragment the drive
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Form Factor||2.5" SFF||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x 2.5" SFF - internal|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Compatible Bay||2.5" SFF or 3.5" (with included bay adapter)||
|Designed For||HP Workstation Z1, Z1 G3, Z2 Mini G3 Entry, Z2 Mini G3 Performance, z210, Z220, Z230, Z238, z400, Z420, z600, Z620, Z640, Z8 G4, z800, Z820||
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||500 MBps||
|Included Accessories||3.5-inch bay adapter||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
HPE 256GB SATA SSD - . Ask an owner
HPE 256GB SATA SSD - . Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.