£ 35.63 inc. vat
£ 29.69 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Plantronics Blackwire C320-M
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give user call, mute, and...
Mfr part code: 85619-01
Customers Also Viewed
Plantronics Blackwire C320-M Product Description
Enter UC with the best-featured headset you never thought your budget could afford. Blackwire 300 Series USB headsets are a simple-to-use, comfortable, and durable choice for conference calls, Web-based training, and PC multimedia applications. Inline controls make it simple to answer and end PC calls and control volume and mute. The lightweight metal headband provides durability while delivering a comfortable and secure fit, while the unique Dynamic EQ feature optimizes sound quality and adjusts settings on the fly, creating outstanding sound for voice, music, and multimedia. The Blackwire 300 Series is ideal for those new to PC telephony as well as organizations looking for a UC solution that's easy to roll out, manage, and upgrade.
Simplicity Meets Durable Design
- Intuitive, inline controls let you answer/end, mute, and control the volume of PC calls with ease
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status
- Simple plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customizable, comfortable fit
- Convenient wearing styles available: hi-fi stereo or monaural design
Excellent Audio Quality
- Wideband delivers heightened speech clarity, providing the best possible PC audio quality
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
|Headphones Type||Headset - binaural|
|Headphones Form Factor||Supraaural|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20000 Hz|
|In-Cord Volume Control||Yes||
|Connector Type||USB (4 PIN USB Type A)||
|Cables Included||Headset cable||
|Response Bandwidth||100 - 10000 Hz|
|Frequency Response||100 - 10000 Hz||
|Features||Noise cancelling circuit, mute button, answer/end button, volume control, built-in DSP, SoundGuard technology, Wideband Technology, dynamic EQ, optimised for Microsoft Lync 2010, optimised for Microsoft OCS 2007|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Controls||Mute, volume, answer/end|
Plantronics Blackwire C320-M Ask an owner
Plantronics Blackwire C320-M Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.