£ 8.43 inc. vat
£ 7.02 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
2m DVI-D Dual Link Monitor Extension Cable - M/F
- Supports a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- High-speed digital transmission rate of up to 9.9 Gbits/sec
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
Mfr part code: DVIDDMF2M
Customers Also Viewed
2m DVI-D Dual Link Monitor Extension Cable - M/F Product Description
The DVIDDMF2M 2m DVI-D Dual Link Extension Cable allows you to extend the connection between your desktop workstation and DVI monitor, or your laptop and projector by up to 2-meters.
The dual link cable supports resolutions of up to 2560x1600 and transmission rates of up to 9.9 Gbits/sec, and is fully compliant with DVI DDWG standards.
This durable DVI male to female cable is designed to provide a high quality digital video experience, and is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty. The StarTech.com Advantage
- Molded connectors with strain relief maintain a durable connection, helping to prevent damage to the connectors, for long term, error-free DVI to DVI video performance
- Guaranteed reliability
|Connector(s)||1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||1 x 24 pin digital DVI - female|
|Connectors||1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||1 x 24 pin digital DVI - female|
|Connector||24+1 pin digital DVI - male|
|Connector (Second End)||24+1 pin digital DVI - female||
|Cable Features||Nickel plated connectors|
|Features||Nickel plated connectors|
|Type||DVI extension cable|
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||28|
|TMDS Links||Dual link|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
2m DVI-D Dual Link Monitor Extension Cable - M/F Ask an owner
2m DVI-D Dual Link Monitor Extension Cable - M/F Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.