Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini ITX Case
- Minimalistic design with an aluminum front panel
- Unique mounting system for up to 6 hard drives
- Supports Graphics cards up to 310mm in length
- Supports CPU coolers up to 165 mm tall
- 2x 92mm and 1x 140mm Fans Included
Mfr part code: FD-CA-NODE-304-BL
Customers Also Viewed
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini ITX Case Product Description
The Node 304 is the latest compact computer chassis from Fractal Design featuring a unique modular interior for outstanding configurability.
The Node 304 accommodates up to six hard drives. Unused mounting brackets can removed to allow for long graphic cards, additional airflow or more space for organizing cables. Additionally, it is equipped with three hydraulic bearing fans, easy-to-clean air filters in all intakes and two front USB 3.0 ports.
Featuring hybrid functionality, the Node 304 case is ideally used as a cool-running file server, a stylish and quiet home theatre PC or a powerful gaming system highlighting minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design and maximum functionality.
Compact, modular interior
- Minimalistic design with an elegant aluminum front panel
- Unique new modular mounting system that accommodates up to 6 hard drives
- Accommodates tower CPU coolers and single-fan water cooling systems
- Filtered air intakes ensure a dust-free environment for internal components
- Three Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans included
- Excellent cooling for all components
- Accommodates ATX power supplies
- Fan controller for all fans included
- USB 3.0 for fast file transfers
- Mini ITX, DTX motherboard compatibility
- 2 expansion slots
- 6 - supports either 3.5" or 2.5" HHD / SSD
- ATX PSUs, up to 160mm in length (To fit in combination with a long graphics card, PSUs with modular connectors on the back typically need to be shorter than 160 mm)
- Graphics cards, up to 310mm in length, when 2 HDD brackets are removed (Graphics cards longer than 170 mm will conflict with PSUs longer than 160mm)
- Tower CPU coolers, up to 165 mm tall
- Case dimensions (W x H x D): 250 x 210 x 374 mm
- Case volume: 19,5 Liters
- Net weight: 4,9 kg
Cooling / ventilation
- 2 - Front mounted 92mm Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans, 1300 RPM speed (compatible with 80mm fans) - included
- 1 - Rear mounted 140mm Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fan, 1000 RPM speed (compatible with 120mm fans) - included
- Removable air filters for front fans and PSU
- Fan filter for graphics card
- 1 - fan controller for all 3 fans included
- 2 - USB 3.0 (Internal 3.0 to 2.0 adapter included)
- 1 - 3.5mm audio in (microphone)
- 1 - 3.5mm audio out (headphone)
- Power button with LED
- HDD LED
|Supported Mainboards||Mini-ITX, DTX|
|Cooling System||Front: 92 mm fan x 2 / 1300 rpm / removable and washable filter ¦ Rear: 140 mm fan x 1 / 1000 rpm / removable and washable filter ¦ Front: 80/92 mm fan mount x 2 ¦ Rear: 120/140 mm fan mount x 1|
|Max Mainboard Size||Mini ITX|
|Supported Motherboards||Mini-ITX, DTX|
|Internal Bays Qty||6|
|System Cabinet Features||Fan speed controller||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slot(s)||2 x Expansion Slot|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack|
|Expansion Bays||6 (total) / 6 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared|
|Expansion Slots||2 x Expansion Slot||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini ITX Case Ask an owner
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini ITX Case Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.