£ 131.98 inc. vat
£ 109.98 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Startech 4 Port DVI Video Splitter with Audio
- Supports resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 pixels @ 60 Hz
- Split both video and 3.5mm analog stereo audio
- DVI, and HDCP compliant for easier HD video distribution
Mfr part code: ST124DVIA
Customers Also Viewed
Startech 4 Port DVI Video Splitter with Audio Product Description
With support for high definition resolutions up to 1080p (HDTV)/1920x1200 (PC), the DVI splitter delivers a simple and convenient DVI video solution that suits virtually any application or operating environment (classroom, healthcare, professional A/V, control centers, retail POS environments).
The DVI video splitter/distribution amplifier is easy to install, providing you with flawless digital video that will help you get the most from your DVI-enabled monitors, projectors, or plasma screens. The DVI splitter/signal distribution amplifier is designed to provide dependable performance.
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x DVI-I ¦ 4 x audio mini-jack ¦ 1 x DVI-I ¦ 1 x audio mini-jack||
|Power Device||External power adapter||
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
|Interfaces||DVI / audio|
|Device Type||Video/audio splitter - 4 ports|
|Subtype||DVI / audio|
|Ports||4 x DVI + 4 x audio|
|Max Resolution||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz|
|Compliant Standards||HDCP 1.1, DVI 1.0||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 80%|
Startech 4 Port DVI Video Splitter with Audio Ask an owner
Startech 4 Port DVI Video Splitter with Audio Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.