£ 512.99 inc. vat
£ 427.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
HPE C7976AN Ultrium LTO 6 Back Up Media - 20 Pack Non Custom Label
- LTO 6
- 2.5TB Native/ 6.25TB Compressed Capacity
- 30 Year Warranty
- Non Custom Labels
- 20 Pack
Mfr part code: C7976AN
HPE C7976AN Ultrium LTO 6 Back Up Media - 20 Pack Non Custom Label Product Description
HPE LTO-6 Ultrium 6.25TB MP RW Data Cartridge (C7976A)
Exhaustively tested, HPE LTO Ultrium cartridges meet all your demands for maximum reliability when restoring data, offering high storage density, ease of management and scalable storage and backup performance. Covering six generations of capacity and with transfer speeds of up to 1.4 TB/hr for LTO-6, there is a platform for every need and budget. Features secure AES-256 encryption which provides even higher levels of data security and compliance with the most stringent industry regulations to prevent unauthorized data access. LTO Ultrium Linear Tape File System makes using tape as easy, flexible, portable and intuitive as using other removable and sharable media, such as a USB drive.
- Massive increase in capacity: 108% improvement versus LTO-5 and 290% capacity versus LTO-4.
- Significant increase in performance - possible to store 1.4 TB/hr using LTO-6.
- Built-in AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1) - granted FIPS140-2 Level 1 certification
- Highest Capacity and Performance of any Comparable Tape Technology
- HPE LTO-6 Ultrium can write or read data at a blistering 1.4 TB/hour, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 3 TB on a single cartridge, making it the big hitter in large-scale, 24x7, mission-critical IT environments.
- A 70% increase in the number of tracks has increase the bit density, allowing more data to be recorded in the same amount of tape: from 1,280 tracks for LTO-5 to 2,176 tracks for 6th generation HPE LTO-6 Ultrium 6.25 TB cartridges.
- LTO Ultrium cartridge memory chip delivers faster access time and enhanced media monitoring.
- First time restore ensured with fewer media failures and disrupted backups, regardless of duty cycle or environmental conditions.
- Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing. Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear and build up of and debris (important in automation).
- HPE brand qualification test procedures (load/unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing) go far beyond what is required for the LTO Ultrium logo. This ensures maximum reliability for restoring your data.
- Designed for the demanding environments of large scale libraries, HPE LTO Ultrium media has a 30 year archival storage life
- Data encryption for enhanced data security, compliance with FIPS 140-2 level 1 security standards.
|Designed For||HPE StorageWorks SAS Rack-Mount Kit ¦ HPE StoreEver MSL2024 Ultrium 6250, MSL4048 Ultrium 6250, MSL8096 Ultrium 6250 ¦ HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Ultrium 6250||
|Tape Cartridge||Ultrium 6|
|Media Included Qty||20|
|Cartridge Labeling||Bar code labeled||
|Native Capacity||2.5 TB|
|Compressed Capacity||6.25 TB|
|Tape Length||846 m||
|Service & Support||30 years warranty|
HPE C7976AN Ultrium LTO 6 Back Up Media - 20 Pack Non Custom Label Ask an owner
HPE C7976AN Ultrium LTO 6 Back Up Media - 20 Pack Non Custom Label Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.