£ 15.48 inc. vat
£ 12.90 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
DYMO Rhino Self-Laminating Vinyl Labels
- Product Type Self-laminating vinyl labels
- Media Size Roll (2.4 cm x 5.5 m)
- Printing Technology Thermal transfer
- Media Colour Black on White
Mfr part code: 1734821
DYMO Rhino Self-Laminating Vinyl Labels Product Description
Easy-to-peel, split-back styles will speed you along
Industrial-strength adhesives help these labels stick and stay stuck - in harsh worksite conditions
Thermal transfer print technology produces labels that are durable, smear-proof and resistant to chemicals, solvents, heat, UV and more
Protects vital information in harsh environments
Easy to use and super-strong,RHINO labels designed for the long haul. Thanks to industrial strength adhesives,they deliver the lasting durability and legibility you demand - in six materials,for a multitude of applications. To meet your high standards,RHINO labels are designed to work exclusively with printers and perform on any surface you encounter.
Product Description DYMO RhinoPRO Self Laminating - self-laminating vinyl labels - 1 roll(s)
Product Type Self-laminating vinyl labels
Media Size Roll (2.4 cm x 5.5 m)
Printing Technology Thermal transfer
Media Colour Black on white
Included Qty 1 roll(s)
Compatible with Rhino 4200,6000,6000 Hard Case Kit;RhinoPRO 6000
|Designed For||DYMO Rhino 4200, 6000, 6000 Hard Case Kit ¦ DYMO RhinoPRO 6000|
|Compatible with||DYMO Rhino 4200, 6000, 6000 Hard Case Kit ¦ DYMO RhinoPRO 6000||
|Media Sizes||Roll (2.4 cm x 5.5 m)|
|Printing Technology||Thermal transfer|
|Media Colour||Black on white|
|Included Qty||1 roll(s)|
DYMO Rhino Self-Laminating Vinyl Labels Ask an owner
DYMO Rhino Self-Laminating Vinyl Labels Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.