£ 62.39 inc. vat
£ 51.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
StarTech.com 10/100 Mbps Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter ST 2 km
- Supports standalone operation, or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis...
- Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling
Mfr part code: ET90110ST2
Customers Also Viewed
StarTech.com 10/100 Mbps Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter ST 2 km Product Description
- Link loss forwarding, remote status monitoring help ensure maximum up-time
- Provides Ethernet to Fiber conversion as a standalone device, or can be installed into the ETCHS2U 20 slot chassis for added versatility
- Rugged steel casing for durability in harsh environments
What’s in the box
- Fiber Media Converter
- Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- Instruction Manual
|Device Type||Fibre media converter|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 female ¦ 1 x Ethernet 100Base-FX - ST multi-mode female x 2||
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Data Link Protocol||10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN|
|Cabling Type||10Base-T, 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 Mbps|
|Optical Wave Length||1310 nm|
|Max Transfer Distance||2 km|
|Features||Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), half duplex mode, full duplex mode||
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
StarTech.com 10/100 Mbps Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter ST 2 km Ask an owner
StarTech.com 10/100 Mbps Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter ST 2 km Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.