£ 403.98 inc. vat
£336.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
TRENDnet 1-Port KVM Switch over IP
- Manage multiple servers from your network or remotely from any Internet connection...
- IP-based remote control server management for Windows and Java-based clients...
Mfr part code: TK-IP101
TRENDnet 1-Port KVM Switch over IP Product Description
The 1-Port KVM Switch over IP (TK-IP101) provides cost effective remote server management for multiple users, regardless of server status. Eliminate the need to physically be in the server room to troubleshoot, reboot and edit pre-boot functions. Save resources and manage server and PC resources from around corner or around the world. Provides access to both Windows and Java-based clients. With up to 16 active user accounts the TK-IP101 supports 4 concurrent logins. An intuitive Web user interface provides controls from BIOS level functions to Windows based applications. Use the TK-IP101 with the TRENDnet's 8-Outlet Remote Power Controller (TK-RP08) to facilitate remote power cycling and rebooting.
- Manage KVM switches and servers remotely over the Internet
- Centralize management of multiple servers when connected to a conventional KVM switch
- Save time and resources by managing resources remotely
- Multiple user access control
- Management of remote servers from BIOS level up to GUI level applications
- Full 1024-bit PKI authentication and 256-bit SSL encryption
- Enjoy crisp 1600x1200 resolution
- Intuitive Web user interface permits upgrades and backups
- Supports user friendly Telnet sessions and FTP access
- Use with TRENDnet's TK-RP08 to control on/off power cycling of multiple devices remotely
- Works with LDAP, RADIUS and Active Directory Servers
- Ethernet RJ-45 and Serial PPP connections supported
- PPP connection over serial RS-232 interface with data rates up to 1 Mbps
- Works with Windows® and Java-based clients for cross-platform compatibility
- Low bandwidth Internet connections supported with JPEG compression
|Device Type||Remote control device|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|Network / Transport Protocol||TCP/IP|
|Features||LDAP support, 256-bit encryption, RADIUS support|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, LDAP, Active Directory||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x PS/2 keyboard ¦ 1 x PS/2 mouse ¦ 1 x management ¦ 1 x keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x USB - Type B ¦ 1 x 100Base-TX - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x serial||
|Cables Included||1 x keyboard / mouse / video cable ¦ 2 x serial cable ¦ 1 x modem cable ¦ 1 x USB cable|
|Power Device||External power adapter||
|Service & Support||3 years warranty||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 90%|
TRENDnet 1-Port KVM Switch over IP Ask an owner
TRENDnet 1-Port KVM Switch over IP Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.