£ 583.98 inc. vat
£ 486.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Eaton 5px 3 000va Ebm 3u
- For UPS advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Battery enclosure ( rack-mountable ) Lead Acid
Mfr part code: 5PXEBM72RT3U
Customers Also Viewed
Eaton 5px 3 000va Ebm 3u Product Description
The 5PX comes in a rack/tower convertible cabinet - pedestal and rail kits are included with all models at no extra charge. Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%. Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
With an optional, hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS. There is also the possibility to add more runtime with up to four external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognised by the UPS
- Energy consumption metering down to the outlet group level
- Intuitive LCD screen displays all the information you need in one glance
- 5PX can provide up to 99% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs
- Delivered with Eaton's Intelligent Power Software compatible with all major OS including virtu-alization software
- 0.9 power factor to protect more servers from one UPS
- Protects you with a three-year warranty on electronics (2 years on batteries)
|Device Type||Battery enclosure - rack-mountable / external|
|Height (Rack Units)||3U|
|Voltage Provided||72 V||
Dimensions & Weight
|Designed For||P/N: 5PX3000RT3U|
Eaton 5px 3 000va Ebm 3u Ask an owner
Eaton 5px 3 000va Ebm 3u Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.