£ 87.99 inc. vat
£73.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Eaton 3S700IEC Desktop mini tower UPS
- For UPS Product Advice please email Solutions@Ebuyer.com
- or Call on 01430 433 671
- 700VA/ 420W
Mfr part code: 3S700IEC
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 90.99 inc. vat
£75.82 ex. vat
£ 82.98 inc. vat£87.50save £4.52
£69.15 ex. vat£72.91save £3.76
Eaton 3S700IEC Desktop mini tower UPS Product Description
The plug-and-play functionality of the 3S allows you to start backing up your equipment the moment you take the unit out of the box. Gain automatic integration with Windows, Mac and Linux with a simple connection to a USB port.
The 3S manages your energy efficiency for you with EcoControl Master/Control outlets. When the item using the Master outlet (e.g., your computer) is idle or shut down, then items using the Control outlets (e.g., printer, scanner, fax) are automatically powered down - rewarding you with up to 30% in energy savings over a typical battery backup.
The sleek design of the 3S allows you to display it alongside your high-tech equipment for a sophisticated look. This unit can also be wall- or desk-mounted for additional space savings.
The high-efficiency design of the Eaton 3S provides premium power protection for up to 10 devices, including those using data lines.
- Product Description Eaton 3S 700VA IEC sockets
- Configuration Desktop mini tower
- Colour Black
- Rating (VA/Watts) 700/420
- Connection C14 Input Voltage
- Range Up to 161-284 V (adjustable)
- Run Time (Up To) 3 min at full load 9 min at half load
- Frequency 50/60 Hz autoselect
- Voltages 230 V (settable to 220 V, 230 V or 240 V)
- Output Receptacles (4) C13, (4) C13 surge only
- Battery Type Compact, sealed lead-acid (replaceable)
- Battery Replacement Indicators LED
- Safety markings IEC/EN 62040-1-1, CE mark
|Device Type||UPS - external|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 161 - 284 V|
|Power Output Connectors Details||3 x power IEC 60320 C13 (surge) ¦ 3 x power IEC 60320 C13 (UPS and surge)|
|Output Voltage||AC 220/230/240 V ± 7% - 50/60 Hz|
|Dataline Surge Protection||Network/phone line - RJ-45 - 1 input line / 1 output line|
|Input Connector(s)||1 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C14|
|Input Connectors||1 x power IEC 60320 C14|
|Input Voltage||AC 161-284 V|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Max Electric Current||10 A|
|Power Capacity||420 Watt / 700 VA|
|Circuit Protection||Circuit breaker||
|Run Time (Up To)||2 min at full load ¦ 9 min at half load ¦ 6 min at 70% load|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x management (USB) - 4 pin USB Type B||
|Cables Included||Power cable - external ¦ USB cable - external|
|Features||LED indicators, deep discharge protection, cold-start function|
|Compliant Standards||IEC 62040-1-1, IEC 62040-2||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - replacement - 2 years ¦ Limited warranty - replacement - batteries - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - replacement - 2 years ¦ Limited warranty - replacement - batteries - 2 years||
|Remote Management Interface||USB||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Apple MacOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7||
Dimensions & Weight
Eaton 3S700IEC Desktop mini tower UPS Ask an owner
Eaton 3S700IEC Desktop mini tower UPS Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.